1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Playoff Lou

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Lawlruschang, Apr 9, 2017.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Well, he literally does disappear for much of the last 6 minutes in the game, because we go with Harden, Bev and EGo

2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Lol

3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

He is big D lou and I believe he will show up big for the Rockets in at least 25% of our playoff games

Mr. Clutch likes this.
  4. Chanmarr

Chanmarr Member

I think you're missing the point. This guy only shines against garbage teams.

5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

The bigger picture though is he's injury insurance.

Ryno and ego aren't exactly paragons of health.

6. Lawlruschang

Lawlruschang Member

i am not hating, just providing some interesting information i found. i think the past correlates with the future but things can always change. hoping lou goes ham.

i agree with the idea that with bev/harden/ariza/anderson/gordon/lou we are guaranteed to do consistent 3 pt damage. in particular, i can envision one or more of our top volume shooters simply GOING OFF each game

7. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Well if his history translates to the present, this was probably a waste of a 1st round pick.

8. heypartner

So we are back to my previous post. Are we going to go around in circles?

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Stake a position and make a tip jar bet then HP - if you think he will do well put your money where your mouth is.....

DD

10. Lightsnowaction

11. Chanmarr

Chanmarr Member

he did not have those numbers against the
    Spurs, Warriors, Memphis, Cleveland. But he shined against the Lakers, pelicans and mediocre OKC........ ijs Our team is going to need him to show up in the playoffs!

12. heypartner

Nowhere did I say anything like staking a position. There are other reasons for posting about a good game vs OKC, than to argue.

I originally pointed out the recent OKC game because @Chanmarr qualified his first post with "I hope I'm wrong, but". I was actually trying to make him feel better. Reread my post.

Sheesh

Damn you guys are so quick to argue you think me stating a good game against our playoff opponent is some kind of argument, when I'm trying to give reason to feel optimistic.

Now I suppose you'll say "I told you so" if Lou pulls a Louther. Would you even take the bet to bet against the Rockets. So weird.

#52 heypartner, Apr 9, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
    Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  13. DaDakota

Lou has a history of underperforming in the playoffs, are we hoping for a different outcome - of course, but historical norms are rarely changed.

DD

Lawlruschang likes this.
  14. heypartner

mediocre OKC is our playoff opponent. Damn, I thought I was shedding some positive light on your worries. Now your arguing. So weird you'd assume I was arguing with you,

chill out

15. heypartner

Stake a position and make a tip jar bet then DD - if you think he will do poorly put your money where your mouth is.....

:rolleyes:

What a weird post you made

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  16. Chanmarr

Chanmarr Member

Lol Well I'm new on here. I just started and I didn't see any smiley face emoji's or laugh out louds to let me know lol. But Lou still needs to step it up.

17. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Lou's been struggling but he about to bust out. His foul drawing will be huge in the playoffs and I think in the early rounds this will be huge.

18. DaDakota

A weird post for a weird guy.
    DD

19. jeevinesh

jeevinesh Member

Not Daryl Trump?

20. Vivid

Vivid Member

Well call me weird HP, I'm actually cool with betting against my team. I see the bet as a tribute to my team winning. If they win, that was the price of victory. If they lose, I get paid to console myself in defeat.