1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Player's Tribune] The Mad Scientist by PJ Tucker

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by zeeshan2, May 7, 2019.

1. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Can’t trade tucker

But agree

Him and EG with some picks is def good enough package to trade for a disgruntled superstar.

That’s the type of package that should easily get you a jimmy butler or Paul George. Two teams wanting to win still and not rebuild.

But I don’t think it makes Hou better tbh.

Pg13 is interesting looking long term but for this year and next it would be hard to replace Gordon and tucker.

2. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Fantastic read...really insightful/well written.

Illustrates not only how special James is, but Tucker gives us a peek behind the curtain as to how close/special this team is.

We're gonna win it all.

3. Roxs-Redemption

4. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

I understand that in the NBA you always try to get stars if the opportunity is there. Plus, watching PG13 defending Durant would be fascinating to watch to say the least, but why do I have the feeling that we are plugging one hole just to have two others open up?

5. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

I always thought Tucker was way over rated as a defender on the Sun's because Harden would burn him so bad... Little did I know it's not his fault.

6. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

In 2017 we had Trevor Ariza's Harden article

In 2019 we have PJ Tucker's Harden article

Roxs-Redemption likes this.
  7. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

So he’s the perfect blend of art and science.