1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Players that should make the All-Stag team but won't

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by LAfadeaway33, Dec 21, 2002.

Tags:
  1. LAfadeaway33

LAfadeaway33 Member

The players that I think should make the all star team but won't are:
    Sam Cassell - the guy averages 18 and 7 year in and year out but has never made an all star team.
    Stephon Marbury - same as Cassell
    Eddie Jones - Single handedly keeps his team in games
    Antawn Jamison - 25, 9
    Elton Brand - the guy's a beast
    Matt Harpring - he's having the best year of his career
    Keith Van Horn - Finally back to rookie form
    Richard Hamilton - same as Jones
    Ricky Davis - scoring machine
    Glen Robinson - proved that he's still one of the premier scorers in the league and can even play some D
    Cuttino Mobley - a guy averaging 20 a game for 3 seasons should go to the All Star game

2. Jack Frost

Jack Frost Member

Well if there team sucks I don't see how they should go to the game. If u put a 16 point scorer on the Cavs Ricky Davis is no All Star lol. It's just like Nick last season he was puttin up 21/6 assists a game for Denver but Denver sucked there is nothing new here.

3. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

stag ( P ) Pronunciation Key (stg)
    n.
    1)The adult male of various deer, especially the red deer.
    2)An animal, especially a pig, castrated after reaching sexual maturity.
    3)A person who attends a social gathering unaccompanied by a partner, especially a man who is unaccompanied by a woman.
    4)A social gathering for men only.

Uh, I guess my votes depend on which definition of stag you are using.

Introducting, your starters, for the 2003 NBA All-Stag Team:
    1)
    [​IMG]
    For some reason, Popeye always has this "deer caught in the headlights" look.

2) [​IMG]
    Fat as a pig, and should've been castrated before reaching sexual maturity.

3) [​IMG]
    Mr. Steve "I do it for the ladies" (but it really should be "I do it like the ladies") Nash. Someone just bic him in his sleep, please.

4) [​IMG]
    I'm staying quiet on this one.

:D

4. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

brand wil make the all star game. maybe Jamison too, but he is on a verry bad team. Brand was a all star last year.
    from the others maybe jones should make the game. But marbury not, who's place should he have? Francis, Payton?? and if any sun should make the game it should be marion, and i think he will. BUt there are too many good players in the west.

5. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

I dont think these guys should make the all star team unless they put up better numbers than the players in the game. Not that these guys arent stars, but as long as there are better players on the all star team, these guys shouldnt be in the show.