1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pistons Possibly Trying To Land T-MAC for Billups and T-Prince

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fbagulbagul, Jun 18, 2008.

1. burnshroom

burnshroom Member

I cannot find the video on the internet anywhere or a validating link however on Sportscenter yesterday there was a Stephen A Smith interview regarding the validity of the Tmac to Detroit Rumors and says that Detroit is interested and Stephen A said he spoke to Tmac and said Tmac likes it in Houston but wants to win.

This was Stephen A Smith so I take it with a grain of salt.

My two cents is that Houston trading TMac to Detroit is counter productive and doesn't fit with the money ball philosophy because they are taking back longer contracts and giving up cap flexibility in 2010 when FA's DWade and LBJ may hit the market.

2. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

I would go watch the Pistons more often ;)

I doubt seriously if Detroit would take that trade though.

3. burnshroom

burnshroom Member

Ignore SAS portion above I see that it has it's own thread already --

Although not sure why ;)

4. TheMountainTop

Dude if this is true: "Tmac likes it in Houston but wants to win"

then TMAC needs to go. Dont you think hes being hypocritical here. I mean c'mon you got to be healthy to win dont you? This dude is injured every year and misses some significant time.

Hes always whining about being injured during the playoffs also. Whether it be his knee, back, or shoulder.

I say we trade tmac for rip and t-prince.

They would suit us much more for our motion offense.

5. T.Mcgrady

T.Mcgrady Member

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/APStories/stories/D91V520O1.html

6. kupogrey

kupogrey Member

You need to just be quiet.

Just because the guy says TWO different statements and are taken out of context doesnt mean you should start bad mouthing him.

good thing the rockets dont run off of your mindset.