1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

pissed off about housemates

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by fba34, Sep 20, 2005.

Tags:
  1. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

basically, i just spent the night cleaning up wet garbage out on the deck because these 2 stupid girls living downstairs in the basement apt left their thrash out for raccoons and squirrels to make a mess off.
    the thrash was there for 2 days already and me and this other roomate only cleaned it because tomorrow is the collection day and the 2 girls weren't in their apt. i just cant live in a house with wet rotting garbage for a whole week.

we put everything in new garbage bags and left them at their door. they have since came back home (while i was in my room) and must notice the clean deck as well as their garbage at their apt door. of course they dont bother apologizing over their crap. i'm planning on confronting them face to face when i'm a little bit cooler tomorrow. i know what i'm planning to say, but i'd like to hear what you would say/do in my situation.

also, i have another housemate who i asked to help us clean up, but he was being too much of a lazy fat f*ck to do it. he was adamant about not cleaning up someone else's mess, of course he didnt take into account that he was the one having to live with a dirty deck. he's a ******* moron too.

i'm freaking pissed.

2. RIET

RIET Contributing Member

Are they hot?

3. TRIQSTER

TRIQSTER Contributing Member

haha thats awesome

4. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

pics please! ....of the roomates that is. ;)

5. fba34

yeah theyre kind of hot.
    no i dont have pics. i'm sure i can find some of their dirty laundry in the laundry room though

6. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

The best revenge is to have sex with them and video tape the process, then put it on the internet for us to download.

7. supafrumpy

supafrumpy Contributing Member

ROFL :D

8. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

www.putfile.com

9. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

I never respond with "lol" comments or whatever, but I have never laughed harder at a reply, and I just wanted to say thanks. brilliant, man.

Ok, now for some real advice that won't benefit us.
    Having had bad roomates, it doesn't help to yell at them or anything, because they will only be defensive. But, you have to let them know you get pissed about things and that they can be next.

So, you and your good roomate (who I shall now call Butch) need to put on a show, not the sex kind that you will post on the internet for us, but the kind to scare off the other two. Now between you and Butch, pick who can act angrier. Next, one of you has to make a minor mess. The angrier one, lets say Butch, needs to snap and really take it out on you, yelling his lungs out so everyone else can hear, about how sick he is in living in a s***hole, and he's gotta really hit you and break stuff, and just act mad as hell and put on the best performance of his life. It has to be convincing, you have to cry, you have to seek sympathy from your girl roomates and have a threesome with them and bukkake and tape it and put it on the internet for us.

Afterwards, they will be too scared of being yelled at again, but won't feel that they need to be b****y defensive about it.

If nothing gets through to them its better not to have them around and move out. Before you leave, use their toothbrushes to clean your scrotum.

10. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

11. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

[​IMG]

Sorry - I couldn't resist! :D ;)

12. fba34

lol manny, girl housemates.
    took me a while to connect that pic to my situation hahahaha.

but mine's only 2, not macbeth's 6. and we're not really housemates. we only see them when they get out from their basement apt. we only share the laundry room, not the kitchen, bathroom etc.

13. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Yea, fba, I knew I was "stretching it a bit" in posting that pic, but that pic is so damn funny that I just like posting it from time to time. :eek: :D