1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pics and Vidz of Knicks Rox 11.14.13

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jonstarks, Nov 15, 2013.

1. jonstarks

jonstarks Member

sorry for the poor quality of everything, I couldn't find my point and shoot... everything taken with 2 different camera phones (4 & 5 Mpixels) with crappy optical zoom...but something is better than nothing... enjoy.

These are from section: 105 row 3

PICS:
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0fDGt2aRNhFM3hYUjY2QmxRejQ&usp=sharing

Videos:
    Casspi pre-game
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nWa39z2tuUg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Larry Johnson, JR Smith signing stuff for fans
    <iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/feWvH-4zVm4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rox Pre-game
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rvlSinnf-7E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Knicks starting lineup
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XvkJgJ5khpU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lin checks in
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/a8M5OKygL5c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and 1 more vid that hasn't finished processing yet...

2. jonstarks

jonstarks Member

And last video...last few mins of regulation
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sdy9-J1G1G4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

What up! I was sitting Section 103 Row 9..

I'll upload some vids or pics later.

4. jonstarks

jonstarks Member

yeah there were alot of Rox fans in the crowd...that building is loud!

5. linsomnia

linsomnia Member

Nice - thanks for this video

6. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Melo with 5 seconds left.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0CoszRUuYS0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

Thanks for sharing.

Lots of love for Jlin. :cool:

8. TheBornLoser

TheBornLoser Contributing Member

Thanks for the videos, Jonstarks!

What I am curious about is that in your first two videos, where Asik was doing the pregame warmups (with D-Mo in the second one)..... he didn't really look... unhappy? He was still participating actively.

Yes, he may have handed in a transfer request, but the Rockets could still make use of him until they actually transfer him. I thought his unhappiness on the bench came from the fact that he wasn't getting any playing time (I mean, even Terence Jones is getting Center minutes now...).

Sigh.....

9. jonstarks

jonstarks Member

Asik was chatting up this guy under the basket during warmups...his body language was like he wasn't gonna play, but he seems very upbeat/happy.

10. CarolNYC

CarolNYC Contributing Member

Thanks for the videos and pics jonstarks and k-snoop.....

Here are mine, from Sec 117, Row 7.

First, my JLin stalker cam :), as Jeremy greets some of the MSG folk and then talks to Coach Sampson:
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tOZRJBZ73Nk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Then, some pre-game stuff right before the start:
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vqA0g13orC4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Finally, the Harden-Parsons-Lin pre-game thing, with a nice PBev and a goofy Howard appearance. Love the kid in the JLin Rockets jersey behind the scorers' table. :)
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/H0N4kq_sOQA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And here's a link to the pics I took:
    https://cknypics.shutterfly.com/pictures/358

I loved Dwight clowning around with the little kid pre-game...very cute, they were.

Also, Jeremy taking pictures post-game with two little guys, one in a JLin Rockets 7 Jersey and the other in Knicks JLin 17 T-shirt. That was perfect.

As for Asik, during the warmup, I actually thought he looked really happy and relaxed. I commented on how nice it was to see him smiling....and then I learned about all of the trade stuff. Ugh!

Also, FWIW, and it may not be much I know, but I didn't notice any tension between the players. Maybe I just wasn't looking at the right things or paying close enough attention but I didn't see Dwight or James or Parsons or even McHale hollering at Jeremy or treating him poorly or anything.

After that little scuffle that Dwight had with some Knick or another (can't remember who), when he came off the floor toward the bench, Jeremy (who hadn't been in the game at the time) came out to the edge of the court to meet him, put his hands on Dwight's shoulders and talked to him intently. Dwight didn't brush him off or toss him aside or anything. He stood and listened for a while, then walked with Jeremy toward the bench, smiled, and rubbed Jeremy's head affectionately, like you would a younger brother. They seemed pretty chummy. The whole team did a lot of huddling up and stuff. Even when the Knicks were making those runs at them, they didn't seem to be pointing fingers or anything...

Maybe they're just on their best behavior when they're at the Garden. haha

Or maybe I just see things through rose colored glasses. I've been accused of that before.

All in all, it was a fun night, altho that last Melo shot was heart stopping until officially waved off. Can't wait until the Rockets come back to play Brooklyn.

11. just a word

just a word Member

thank for you uploading all this and good to hear that the players seem chill with each other!

Honestly I side-eye the 'yelling' at each other because from all accounts, it's super noisy at floor level and you have to yell just to be heard.

12. yummyhawtsauce

great post thank you, but I have to say, that Lin and Bev seem really close...that kind of hug is pretty personal it seems lol

13. yummyhawtsauce

sorry for double post but i wanted to refer to this post. Thanks for the videos. I have to say, Bev and LIn seem REALLY close, that hug seems like a personal hug lol. seems like they are saying their goodbyes or something..."you gonna get traded" jk.

14. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

New York still love Jeremy.

Did Sampson seek Jeremy out and chew him up for being friendly with Knicks personnel?

15. westcoastin

westcoastin Member

Yeah, that's how it came across to me. If indeed that's what happened, there's no need for him to be upset about it, IMO.