1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Photoshop the PAIN: Mike James Edition

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Chopped, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Chopped

Chopped Member

:D this had to be done...

2. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

aaaaaauuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm...

There's an F word in there.

3. Chopped

Chopped Member

uh oh not allowed? :( i cant even edit

4. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Mike James wanted to come here. The Rockets didn't offer him a contract that he liked, so he went somewhere else. Don't be mad at Mike James.

5. Chopped

Chopped Member

Clutch, sorry about that, here the rated G version:
    [​IMG]

6. uchlha

uchlha Member

looks more like iucking or lucking :p

7. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

Somebody will skills to pay the bills can photoshop this with CD and Jerry West. If not, just imagine CD in that picture (Mike James in the background peeking out the locker or whatever the heck he wants to do that particular day) and funnier words that apply to the Rockets instead of just random movie quotes.

[​IMG]

8. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

With the way this off season is going we probably should wait until it's over and have one big one.

9. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

I wanted MJ too but get over it, it is all good. It isn't as bad as other offseason moves such as trading Gay for Battier. We can recover from this, People are saying Banks/Ariza/Cato~ I doubt that, if we split it between 3 players Orlando will no doubt match our offer for Ariza since he is a RA so that would put him out of the picture.

However getting Banks and Cato (who I agree with the guy earlier, he was the only player in the T-Mac traded I didn't want to see go) would be fine in my book, especially if we manage to snatch one other potential player, also I admit I know next to nothing about Ariza, and that he is better then the production we put up last season.

My only concern about Ariza is get this, he couldn't get more then 12 minutes a game on the Orlando Magic?? There must be somthing wrong.

Anyways, it is times like this I wish we didn't trade G@y, that we we would for SURE have a true potential player to look forward too seeing.

<b> Anyways, the whole "win now" attitude is plain stupid, I don't think I've ever heard our franchise say "We are not looking to win next year, we are looking to win in 5 years".</b>

But anyways I will not be happy until tipoff to next season

10. jelanit

jelanit Contributing Member

I made this when he still played with us and was lighting it up from behind the ark. Oddly, it speaks volumes in this situation too.
    [​IMG]

Say it ain't so, Mike!!

11. Summer Song Giver

I am glad we didn't get him, seriously he will be washed up after one season into the contract with three more to go, has Juan taught us nothing, other than one can live a fullfilling life after contracting herpes, good riddance MJ. I would have spoke up earlier but I didn't want to sour everyone's mancrush and end up roasted flamebait. I'm hoping for others, Trevor and Marcus would be very very nice.

12. chinesetaco

chinesetaco Contributing Member

I'm Mike James b****!!!!

13. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

14. Summer Song Giver

GIS for Bargaining Chip

[​IMG]

15. deshen

deshen Member

It is better to replace Kerry by GW Bush.

16. Chopped

Chopped Member

i dont like Bush, but kerry was a better fit for general theme of saying one thing then changing your mind...

17. dfwrox

dfwrox Contributing Member

I know many are unhappy about what the front office is doing this offseason.
    But I really don't have too much problem with they not signing Mike James (I admit I was not too high on him to start with). However I am mad as hell for the damn draft day disaster.

I see the next step for them is to sign Wesley for one more year... then find a back up SG with length. Who will be on the market next summer?

18. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

LOL

Fire!

19. Untraceable

Untraceable Member

Well I want Swift & Gay Back!!

20. ikfit

ikfit Member

yea, that's prove that win now is bu shi t. So get back Gay and stro