1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Phish is back!!!!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by 3fingeredgus, Aug 14, 2002.

1. 3fingeredgus

3fingeredgus Member

Any Phish Phans out there? If so, you might be interested to know that they are returning from their hiatus New Years Eve at Madison Square Garden and then for a 3 day run at Hampton Coliseum in Hampton, VA. Check out www.phish.com for details!

I'm incredibly stoked that the Phab Phour are returning!!!!

2. red

red Contributing Member

hey 3fingeredgus...how you doing? you still in canada?

i saw phish while i was in austin several years ago casue i nothing better to do that day and my friend was a big fan and said id have fun. had a good time but certain things will do that to you no matter what you are doing. are they making their way to WA?

3. VesceySux

VesceySux Contributing Member

Sweet merciful Jesus! I must get tickets to that MSG event!! A friend of mine and I were convinced they'd get back together at the Bonnaroo Music Festival (since Trey was the last performer). Didn't pan out. I'm stoked they're back, though. (I've got A Live One, disc 2, in my CD player right now.)

Anyone see Bittersweet Motel?

4. 3fingeredgus

3fingeredgus Member

Hey Red,

I actually moved to Vancouver, Washington (not BC), but I am still here.... I'm actually moving to Boston next year to go back to school for Film Scoring - Movie Music stuff.

Anyway, they've only released those 4 dates but say that more 2003 shows will be announced. They better play the Gorge again before I move!!!

I'm really torn here. I can't afford to go because I need to save money for college.. but that really bums me out because they are my favorite band in the world!!! UGGHHHH!!!

Vecseysucks - I was at Bonnaroo also and praying for a reunion, even if it was only for a song or two, but no go.. Fortunately, my 2nd favorite band, moe., played the most incredible show I've ever seen, so I wasn't too dissappointed!

Hope ya'll are doing well. Go Rocks!!!

Gus

5. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

Nice.

Now I can throw out my deoderant for a few weeks and start selling veggie taco's so I can buy a ticket to the next show.

Seriously.... I will probably check out a show or 2.