1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Petition to keep TMac!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Possum, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Possum

Possum Member

Please dont post here if you are happy TMac is gone. ;)

This thread is for the TMac fans that think he is in the right and the organization/coach is wrong, to voice their opinion.

2. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

3. jump shooter

jump shooter Contributing Member

Sorry bro, but Tracys got a go.

4. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

wouldn't it be funny if we are unable to trade tmac, he continues to work out with tim grover in chicago, and he returns to the rockets and suits up for us in 2 months?

5. Possum

Possum Member

You go away you not wanted here!!!!

6. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Just posting so I can rate this a 1 star thread.

7. ShiniKashi

ShiniKashi Member

what he said.

8. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

I wonder if he hadn't "wronged" the team last year, which I think we'd all agree doesn't really matter since he would have failed a physical for any trade, would he still be in the plans for this team.

Adelman says Tracy's good at this and good at that and is afraid that McGrady needs to dominate the ball (you know, like most of the better players on teams).

I wonder what he thinks is going to happen when Yao comes back. If Yao isn't dominating the ball, then we might as well sit him and ship him out too.

9. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

Dude, if the org. doesn't want him then Tmac should just say **** 'em and move on. Which is what's happening. I think it's best he leaves. For both sides.

10. OvenproofBadger

I am a Tmac fan and i want him to be traded - because he wont play on this team so keeping him is pointless. I think the rockets r missing out but thats their fault.

11. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

lol. you're like a little kid

12. sabesque

sabesque Member

Aren't you actually petitioning for Tmac to go back on his request to be traded?

13. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

don't ask for trade!

play tmac!

get a new coach!

14. Salvy

Salvy Member

We should trade everyone who does not fit in T-Mac's style of play...

15. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Sounds familiar?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wBIC8JTQMMQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wBIC8JTQMMQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

1 person likes this.
  16. Furious Jam

Furious Jam Contributing Member

Waaah! Waaah! TMac stay! Me have TMac shoes and bobbledhead!!! Bad coach go!!!!

17. RocketMadness

RocketMadness Member

DD posts in

18. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

No matter how many poeple you have signing a petition, Tmac will never wear a Rockets uni again.

19. monster

monster Member

I would have liked to see what Tracy can do with more minutes, but it's too late now.

He's gone.

20. Christopher

Christopher Member

Count me down as someone who believes that our great superstar, our fearless leader, is being pushed out by the club because of an agenda!

Its obvious to anyone that has ever seen Basketball, TMac is LeBron James in red and silver. I mean, the basket fears him....it honestly fears the man with the iron will.

You know, leaders are not born, or made. Leaders are those among us who decide to stand up, slowly, when they feel like the time is right, and demand more out of everyone around them.

More money, more playing time, more love, more shots. All they ask in return is that you trust them.

If our best player says he needs Microfracture surgery.....hey, I believe him. I'm not a doctor!

And if our best player, a guy who we probably owe the existence of the club to, says he can play more than 8 minutes per game, I'm inclined to believe him.

What we saw was a great man who just needed to get back into the swing of things. Let him play 46 minutes a night, he'll be warmed up by late in the fourth quarter....and then what?

35 points baby!

Anyone that has seen TMac play at Christmas knows, we just let Mr Crunch Time walk out of the building.

Well, slowly limp anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.