1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[PC GAMES 2015] Whats everyone playing?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by FlyerFanatic, Aug 10, 2015.

Tags:
  1. marky :)

marky :) Member

It is part of the game and you don't have to buy it separately.

Whatever was the last GTA you played, just multiply the graphics/game play/size by like 50 and that is what you get with GTA5.

2. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

thanks guys...man reading the reviews on steam...its getting ripped to shreds. mainly people complaining about the pricing...i guess during a steam sale rockstar didn't really reduce the price or something.

but they do say online theres tons of hacks going on and aren't being addressed

that just bitter people venting or is it a big concern?

#62 FlyerFanatic, Aug 14, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  3. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Pre-ordered:

MGSV (Well, technically it came with my graphics card)
    Fifa 16
    NBA 2K16
    Star Wars Battlefront
    Fallout 4

I am ready.

4. Outlier

Outlier Member

Is there a way to update rosters in 2k15 to what it is right now in the nba?

5. RedRedemption

Find Keek's NBA roster and download it using 2K's roster download feature.

6. Outlier

Outlier Member

Thanks, appreciate it.

7. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Yeah price wasn't dropped. But that being the root of their complaints is lame.

8. magman

magman Member

They bumped up the price a bit and added a cash card (currency for online) then added a "discount" to sell at the retail price.

It was a little used car salesman tactic, but not a reflection of the game. The game is great.

Online is fun if you have a few friends online with you, if not it's just a free for all, and that's not to fun for me.

9. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

If you haven't played a GTA game since the PS1, you are fixing to be blown away. GTA 5 is one of the most impressive games ever.

10. FlyerFanatic

Supporting Member

i meant more for the hacking they claimed is taking place. a lot of that going on or just an exaggeration on their part?

11. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Seven Days to Die (primarily)
    The Forest
    Ark
    Unturned

12. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

I've been in the minority for some time on the GTA franchise. Each iteration I try it out, only to quit after hours of playing hoping that I will see why everyone loves it so much. I've never gotten that, "I wanna go home and play now" feeling from the GTA games.

13. Uprising

Oh it takes place. It can be annoying, but as for ruining the game, it's not even close. Every now and then you'll come across an ******* modder who just blows everyone up or lights them all on fire etc....but you can just go to another server, or even play with just friends etc.

I enjoy it, although I left my character for however long it takes for it to log you off for being AFK, and I suddenly had 30 million cash....someone was making it rain money bags on my head. Not complaining....but it did take some of the desire to complete tasks for money...but I could always start a new character.

Add me on PC. Rockstar ID:Uprising3k

14. Uprising

The Forest is fun, but gets repetitive, but love how they are updating it.

Reign of Kings is pretty damn fun (similar survival game) but the constant server wipes suck.

15. calurker

calurker Contributing Member

I hate to turn this into an lol vs Dora flame thread, but a couple of things:

1. Go onto any number of streaming services around the world (Twitch in the U.S., for example), and you see that there's no comparison between the two games on viewership. Streaming is where the money is for lol players, not the tournament pot like dota.

2. Dota has to give you the entire character set because the game balance philosophies are different (though I read long ago that even most high level lol games are something like 90% decided at the character selection stage as well).

Anyway, I love watching lol streams but can't stand watching dota streams, so that's my bias.

16. akxninja

akxninja Member

It's funny cause I also played a ton of DOTA on WC3 when in its early stages (archmage OP) til near the last patch. I play LoL now but decided to check out the The International stream last week. I was totally lost. I couldn't understand what was going on and it just seemed like so much stuff was going on, despite recognizing most champions from original DOTA. I'm sure if I actually started playing it, it wouldn't take me long to figure things out, but fights just seemed so cluttered with gfx.

17. gah

gah Member

How is NBA2k in pc these days in comparison to consoles? Last time I played the pc was the Cinderella with regards to features and game modes available.

18. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

I have 2k15 on PC and it runs really well. I only played the My Career mode, though. I never tried to play online.

19. RedRedemption

Since NBA 2K15, they are porting the same game as the next gen consoles.

20. FlyerFanatic

Supporting Member

i'll add you for sure! i don't know anyone else who has the game...other GTA V players...whats your rockstar ID? i'll add ya.

is there any trick to driving with using the keyboard keys? having a hell of a time doing these missions/objectives where you chase someone...hard for me to handle the car...i prob should buy a controller.

edit: just joined the cf group on rockstar social club. nice

#80 FlyerFanatic, Aug 17, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2015