1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Paul Pierce's right to treated with human dignity needs to be called out

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Steve_Francis_rules

Here you are absolutely correct. In the eyes of the law, he didn't do anything wrong. I also think his little "admission" of guilt or whatever you want to call that statement he made to quiet the girl is worthless. He obviously would have said anything to simply put everything behind him and avoid facing charges in court, where anything could happen.

Now this is absolutely offensively stupid. Bryant couldn't be guilty of rape because he could have had sex with other, willing women any time he wanted? Rape isn't about the sex.

2. s2kboy16

s2kboy16 Member

Game 6

Check out the link above for a review of the officiating by an ex-ref himself.

Ya ya I know who the ref is but who cares...its just another perspective. He also has commentary for the other 5 games as well.

3. GovernorAggie

GovernorAggie Member

Yes! He actually annoys me more than any other player. Props to Q. Richardson for calling him out in the Miami series.

4. MrAwe

MrAwe Member

These lame threads needs to be called out.

5. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I dont know if he raped her or not, because he wasnt charged it with anything, but pro athletes do that kind of stuff because they feel they got the power to do anything, and people has to do everything for them.
    she didnt tell a full lie, because they did have sex together, kobe admit it, and he is married, so he did cheat to his wife.

6. npz

npz Member

They have no clue of the events of the pretrial hearings is what it is. The prosecution's expert witness (Michael Baden, renowned doctor-pathologist) ruled that her medical exam showed no proof of rape. They conveniently forgot to mention this to the defense (exculpatory evidence) and were a couple days away from the judge potentially throwing out their case, or else hitting them with some kind of sanction. That was the point where they told the young lady (loosely applied) to "refuse" to testify. I somehow doubt they wanted to cross examine their own expert witness whom they couldn't get to play ball.

7. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Steve_Francis_rules again.