1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Patterson New Rookie Portraits

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BetterThanEver, Aug 19, 2010.

Tags:
  1. pacman0590

pacman0590 Member

i'd rather have them shiny, as much as i don't like our jerseys..

those just look cheap..

2. pacman0590

pacman0590 Member

i also noticed that at courtney lee's press conference the jersey he held up with his name and number on it was the shiny material...

curious?

3. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

what???where did you get that ???

the / just slipped in........ i was trying to say he looks older because of his stache, he would look younger without it don't you think??

:eek: :grin:

4. alcatrazpsycho

If anything, I kinda like the new numbering style.
    Then again, Courtney Lee held up the current "shiny" jersey at the press conf, so... this might just be some weird case of :confused:

When Trevor Ariza's #1 jersey leaked, it too was a little different.

5. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Yeah there you go, couldn't remember the name of them, that watch they look like to me, esp. the numbers.

6. Fierguard

Fierguard Contributing Member

Layups are good for photoshoots.

Now DUNK the ball.

Fierguard

Bleed Red Rockets Red.

7. brian_chapman

brian_chapman Member

1.the new jerseys have grey stripes instead of white like last year. so no more candycane look

2.the new jerseys have larger bolder numbers, which is great,

3.the color is not shiny, thats good to, shiny looks like satin ,and satin is used for womens lingerie.

4.the red is not as dark...almost a pinkish color. its okay,im glad its not so dark, but its lighter than the championship jerseys. i want the championship red, not dark red like last year and not pink red like now

so all in all

pluses = not g@y satin anymore, not so dark red, not small letters,not candycane white stripes anymore

minuses= red is to pink and light