1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Patrick Patterson vs. Thomas Robinson Tracking Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Feb 27, 2013.

1. CXbby

CXbby Member

You bump my thread and it is "calling him out for making kneejerk threads".

I bump your thread and it is "resurrected by an idiot to attack me".

Let's be fair now, Carl. But first let's wipe away those tears.

I still have trouble comprehending how an once respected member of this forum FULL of basketball knowledge such as Carl Herrera allowed yourself to become marginalized and made a mockery by Patrick Patterson, of all players. I mean, Patrick Patterson.. really? He is as irrelevant as can be. What happened to you, Carl?

Hold on a second. Now that I think about it for a bit, I must have mistaken "FULL of basketball knowledge" with "gay penis jokes". Well, that makes a whole lot of sense now.

Carry on.

#181 CXbby, Oct 6, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

The thread I bumped was about a current Rockets player and this one isn't. I could have bumped the Marcus Morris Franchise Thread (which, by the way, is pretty much what people here know you for) but did not. That thread would not be about a current Rockets player and that trade is pretty far in the rear view mirror now.

As for Patterson vs. Robinson:

Patterson played 26 minutes off the bench tonight for the Kings. Not that it matters a whole lot since the Kings coach Mike Malone has specifically stated that Cousins is the only guaranteed starter and the rest of the rotation spot and minutes are in flux and will vary from pre-season game to preseason game.

As for Thomas Robinson:

http://www.blazersedge.com/2013/10/8/4814412/media-row-report-clippers-89-blazers-81-preseason

3. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

T-Rob has all the tools but as they say in the Solomon Islands, 'That boy is a pin miss, wire loose' when it comes to Basketball. (Regarding his Bball IQ)

That being said, I'm pretty sure that even before PPat was traded I said in a post that he would've been a near perfect fit at the 4 if we ever got Dwight.

I gave him heaps about his lack of rebounds & soft play, but his mid range jumpshot was a thing of beauty, & his 3 point shooting had become a major weapon.

Anyhow...

4. CXbby

CXbby Member

I could have bumped your thread clamoring for Morey to draft Royce White, but no one really reads the draft board this time of the year. I bumped this one because you are pretty much known as the Patrick Patterson guy, which is still a step up from what you were formerly known as, the penis joke guy. (I could have also bumped the bevy of penis joke threads I guess) Although, I wouldn't sweat too much about it, I doubt how an internet message board perceives you would make anyone lose much sleep.

The difference between us is that I did not troll Marcus Morris into every thread on this board for months, like a rabid dog who can't let go.

As for Patterson vs. Robinson, does this apply here:

Or only in my threads?

#184 CXbby, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2013