1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Patrick Patterson Rookie Mix

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by T FOR 3!!!, Apr 28, 2011.

1. alethios

alethios Member

Dammit! Can't wait til next season now - thanks bro! Definitely the music doesn't fit the man. Should have been something more beast-like, something Sasquatch-like (Disturbed?).

2. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

That was just the background music, lol.

Nice highlight package though, good video.

3. lauradelenn

lauradelenn Member

Good vid, but didn't enjoy the music...had to mute it after a short while. I was reminded all over again about how impressed I was with his mature play and presence; I can't wait to watch this player develop.

Disturbed...now that's a music choice I can get behind. :)

4. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

Tried to watch.... terrible song selection had to throw my computer out the window

5. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

can you redo this clip with eye of the tiger?

I muted that awful "kill me now" song of yours and open/minimized a new window with eye of the tiger playing while I watched your clip and it was bad azz. At least 2 or 3 times PPat was "rising up" for a dunk or a block at the same time the song sang "rising up". Really cool.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QivOSmES9-s

#25 Tfor3, May 1, 2011
    Last edited: May 1, 2011
  6. bucket

bucket Member

Love the Dreamshake at 4:14.

7. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

The most overplayed "hype" song to ever be used.... no thanks.. Does no one on this site listen to hip-hop... cuz i guarantee you PPat doesnt listen to any rock or country... either hip hop or rap... I'm not ghetto so i didnt use any thug rap... Its T-Pain and Chris Brown... The song was in the top 15 in itunes when i found it a couple months ago(its #40 now).. Me and my friends all like the song... I'm young, white and i play basketball... Hip Hop is what my generation is listening to...

8. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

You just lost all credibility man...
    How can anyone stand T-Pain and Chris Brown? Maybe sometimes they put out songs that are good for mindless workout routines, but the quality of their music... Yikes.
    It's sad that how anyone can be a hit if they put out auto-tuned vocals and catchy rhythms no matter how bad their lyrics are.

9. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

That's not hip hop, it's called pop. And it ****ing sucks. I'm sure PPat listens to stuff like jay z and lil Wayne, not tpain.

10. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

lol lil wayne is VERY different than tpain. (sarcasm)

Bad example...

11. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

I see highlight videos all the time that i dont like the music to.. I dont go strait to saying i hate the music.. I comment on the video..

Its not your type of music. That doesnt meen its bad.. I kno a bunch of people that hate the Lord of the Rings movies... It doesnt meen theyre bad.. they just dont like them.. I dont like war movies... I wont go see a war movie in theatres.. That doesnt meen all war movies are bad.. I just dont like them.

Its your opinion.. I've had plenty of people tell me that they dont understand why theres so much hate around the song and that they like it(not in person, other people just on the internet have messaged me and said this) just in defense of so many people bashing the music choice in this thread... its outrageous... just a bunch of winers on this dang site!!

12. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Good job with the highlights.

Auto-tune is a curse on humanity.

1 person likes this.
  13. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

It's called Rap/Hip-Hop on itunes... not pop.. somebody considers it hip hop...

14. RocketsTerps

RocketsTerps Member

^fixed^

You can't go wrong w/ Gangstarr or any DJ premiere instrumental. A few examples...

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bTOi0Z0XRSs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QEY3y8_sIBg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BHopzP8M1xc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v_m5oJO1xfA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2DX7oCWVrDQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Patterson was a beast during the season. hope he'll show us more of his stuff next season (if there isn't a lockout)

16. MrJason

MrJason Member

It was a good overall mix! Thanks for putting the time into it.

The criticism - I could've gone with out the nba draft for the entire 1:18 to start it lol. but thats just my thought.

17. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

18. Mr. Clutch

PattyPat!

After watching this video, I have the urge to tell him how I feel. Means so much to me. I want da whole club to hear.

19. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

20. Mr. Clutch