1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Patrick McCaw. The Warriors are just unfair.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Outlier, Oct 15, 2016.

1. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Dude "killed" the preseason. Guaranteed superstar. Stupid murrney. Cheap ass les. Member that guy Jeremy Lamb?

Pepperidge farm remembers.

hakeem94 and RudyTBag like this.
  2. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Why is anyone surprised? Mauri has always been a very mediocre drafter overall.

RudyTBag likes this.
  3. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

28 other teams passed on him guys... chill

4. Jontro

Jontro Member

28 GMs should be publicly humiliated and fired, then receive the worst possible punishment, death by tickling.

RudyTBag likes this.
  5. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Kelvin Cato, Donte Green, Jeremy Lamb.....hell, didn't Terrence Jones have a really good preseason? Seriously, some of you need to get a grip. I'm not saying he's going to suck, but let's at least wait until Christmas before handing him ROY.

RudyTBag likes this.
  6. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

after every dunk he should flap his arms like he's a bird and yell "mcccaw, mccaw, mcccaw, caw caw"

xtruroyaltyx, Jontro and robbie380 like this.
  7. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

So McCaw still hasn’t signed the QO and isn’t in camp with the Warriors. Definitely something to watch.

D-rock, rockets1995, Why not? and 2 others like this.
  8. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

If he isn't any better than last season, they won't miss him. I think both sides realize that but his feelings are hurt.

Or maybe he's completely clueless and thinks he has leverage.

hou$tonScrew$tonTX and malakas like this.
  9. what

what Member

I am glad McCaw is standing up to the mighty warriors and that douchebag Steve Kerr that basically said we don't need ya in a round about way, which is probably true they don't need him. I like McCaw and I wouldn't feel obligated to accept anything the warriors throw at him. That would just make me more inclined to demand a trade.

Vivi and D-rock like this.
  10. BackdoorHarden

the kid is unemployed. So you're happy the kid is unemployed and ruining his own NBA career thinking there is a huge demand for his talent? He has received ZERO offers from other teams.

11. esketit

esketit Member

is he still good like at all

12. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Vince Carter Flagrant Foul on Patrick Mccaw is the most dirty play I have ever seen. Patrick was going for a layup Vince pushed him in the air and McCaw fell on his back, Patrick was twitching, he would've been paralyzed. I am happy for Patrick, that he is fine and playing pickup.

13. Lovemachine2000

Yeah, that's like, a r****ded first sentence man. Ever seen Karl Malone nail Isiah Thomas? Or even Draymond Green's nutkick on Steven Adams?

14. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

You must be young.

It was an irresponsible, regrettable play by VC, no doubt. He's not normally a dirty player. What he did to McCaw was out of character for him.

Little Bit likes this.
  15. MD_in_Training

Not even close. Andrew Bynum clotheslining JJ Barea mid-air was easily 10x as dirty as what VC did. VC didn't seem like he was actively trying to hurt McCaw but Bynum literally went after Barea with the intent of causing harm.

RocketsFan0, D-rock, Blurr#7 and 5 others like this.
  16. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

This. VC isn’t a bad guy, and everyone in the NBA loves him. I don’t think it’s in his character to do something like that, with the intention of causing harm.

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

Vivi and BigMaloe like this.
  18. BackdoorHarden

wow. what is this kid thinking. Sign the 1 year deal and become a free agent next year. Who is giving him advice?

The same dude that told Noel to turn down a $60 to $90 million extension, only to end up with a minimum contract???

Or does he have the same agent as that white guy, who is no longer in the name. What is his name...you know that dumbass that turned down a big contract extension offer. The guy with the Back problem who's sweat injured Curry in the playoff game...What's his name...No longer in the league. Turned down Rocket's offer...

19. BackdoorHarden

Now it's $5.2 million offer???? I can't believe anyone would even offer him that much after last year

Marc J. Spears The Undefeated
    [​IMG]
    Warriors restricted free agent guard Patrick McCaw will turn down a two-year, $5.2 million offer tonight, sources told ESPN's The Undefeated. He also had a one-year, $1.7 million qualifying offer on the table. McCaw will still be a restricted free agent.

20. Clips/Roxfan

Clips/Roxfan Member

If the rockets trade for jimmy butler, i hope we steal pat from the warriors with our mle.