1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Patrick Beverley

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by wfeebs, Mar 5, 2013.

1. zzpot

zzpot Member

agree.. with a not yet.. PB could start right now on 2 or 3 teams.

2. zzpot

zzpot Member

I'm not gravy taking up BP... But please get your eyes checked.

BP is better than you credit him to be.

3. zzpot

zzpot Member

oops... typo BP=PB.... Patrick Beverly.. sorry FIXED

4. zzpot

zzpot Member

your post is too long..:rolleyes::confused: Not sure:confused:

5. zzpot

zzpot Member

Bev is almost the same guy as AB... but Bev is way better on D.

AB can run, kick the ball, break ankles ... and so can Bev, but Beverley is better the on the ball with D.

AB will play.. and so will PB... they will play together. I see this as O so easy.

6. zzpot

zzpot Member

7. zzpot

zzpot Member

8. psingh34

psingh34 Member

just curious .. how is it that some people are willing to dismiss Lins run last year as a knick but are willing to use a smaller sample size with less pressure and impact for patrick to project his future?

I do not think he will shoot 42 percent from 3s for his career infact I dont think shooting was considered one of his strong attributes.. I hope I am dead wrong about this though bc if he keeps this up, he will be a real steal. And just because we brought in AB doesnt mean we are going to play him, its awesome to have a insurance policy who has proven himself in the regular season and the playoffs

9. Pringles

Pringles Member

Maybe when he played for the Rockets, but at the point in his career, he was 37 (IIRC).

10. zzpot

zzpot Member

Well ... look over all of Lins stats... Lin is a killer.. a keeper and just watch the games.

Beverley is a super great energy guy that did not just fall off a tree and we picked him up... This young man is the Glove and Mad Max in a ready to us Bottle.

SHUT UP!!!!!!!

The ZZ has spoken

zzpot:mad: