1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pat Riley: "Danny Ainge Needs To Shut The F*** Up And Manage His Own Team"

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ktbballplaya, Mar 29, 2013.

1. VBG

VBG Member

100% on Ainge's side on this one.

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

It takes a douche to spot when one is acting douchey. LeBron complaining about calls is completely hilarious.

3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Perfect gif for the thread, man. :-D-

4. Precision340

Precision340 Member

ainge got pwned.. what an idiot!!:eek:

5. CantBeRight

CantBeRight Member

Riley can go suck a dick.
    Go celtics.

6. DreamRoxCoogFan

What's that got to do with the point he's making? What he said is true, and everyone who isn't a LeBron fanatic knows that.

7. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I wouldn't really take secondhand twitter posts for anything, but it's worth noting these guys came from a much nastier era in the NBA. Prior to Kermit Washington it was basically a hockey game.

8. Steve_Francis_rules

It may be true more generally that Lebron whines too much, but this is not an example of that. The guy should be complaining when an opponent can literally grab him around the torso while he's running full speed and pull him to the ground without being called for anything but an ordinary foul.

9. roslolian

roslolian Member

Well to be honest he does have point. Danny Ainge is a GM of another team, why's he commenting about another player when he isn't even playing anymore?

Riley doesn't exactly treat his players with kid gloves, players didn't like playing for him when he was a coach because he burned them out with extremely intense practices. And when he first arrived there LBJ whined about not having the same "chosen one" treatment he got in cleveland (his bros getting jobs etc), and Riley told him to STFU. So if Riley's defending LBJ now, then obviously Ainge doesn't know what he's talking about.

And let's be real here, the only superstar I know who didn't complain was Yao Ming lol. Everyone else keeps whining to the refs, Rondo/KG/PP included.

10. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

Ainge is such a punk. That play on Elie still pisses me off. I wish I could find the video of Horry throwing a towel into his face. That just made me love Horry even more.

11. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

LBJ needs to shut the **** up too he is babied more than any other player in today's league.

1 person likes this.
  12. robrhodes

robrhodes Member

The Junkyard Dog so close to ending ainge haha..I used to love Elie's shot though, it took forever but if he had just enough time it was going in.

13. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Ainge is a whiney
    Riley is a cheater

Rocket River

14. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

F-ck that noise. Ainge could say the sky was blue and I still wouldn't agree with the b*stard. His dirty cheating ass might as well have played for the Utah Jazz as far as I'm concerned.

15. TheresTheDagger

I hate Ainge as much as the next guy, but he's right about Lebron. Any player who plays 40 minutes a night and hasn't fouled out in 5 years should be quiet about the officiating.

Also, love the gif. LOL!