1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pat Bev trash talking Parsons

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HouStu_Rocket, Jan 29, 2015.

1. PDJACK7

PDJACK7 Member

I love his intensity as I said, but he cant get a pass just because he is on our team. I remember how much KG, Mo, Green etc were getting killed for their actions.

And oh yeah, I hate Dallas and Cuban always love when beat them.

2. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

I love pat bev's attitude. He should still be coming off the bench with his inability to score. Harden was probably pulling him away because A) we didn't need a Tech foul and B)we didn't need to fire them up right when we got them where we wanted them.

3. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

Meh it's the Mavs, couldn't care less at him talking trash

4. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Stupid, ignorant, ma'am

You mad bro?

5. J Hard

J Hard Member

:rolleyes:

That's weak, nothing classless about it. Maybe you don't understand competitive sports. Parsons been talking trash off and on since he signed with dallas, hes the tasteless, classless one. When you open your mouth as much as he does, then be a man and accept whatever comes your way. Parsons is a prick and he deserves whatever.

6. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Stupid move by Bev. If Joey Crawford was the ref it's 100% tech. That's not winning basketball, save your trash talk for after the game and the win is in the books.

7. I'm Tom Brady

I'm Tom Brady Member

Careful people, we've got a guy that quotes internet memes.

8. XxTCNxX

XxTCNxX Member

It's hard to win MVP when the competition dominates 2 roles at the same time

Most underrated game by James last night, he went all in on PG and helped the bench score 40+ points, 8 assists, 4 steals and 5 rebounds WHILE still getting his. We are not worthy

9. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

The only reason Bev looks good is because he hustles the entire game.
    He destroys the **** out of our team if he isn't hitting the wide open threes he gets every game.

Yeah, I love Bev just salty as hell because he's missing wide open threes. :(

#109 RedRedemption, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  10. rustyrob

rustyrob Member

Damn Rockets fans beating up on Bev? Bev is all heart! Yes, he lacks alot of skill but if you can't stand up for a guy who puts all on the line then who could you do it for? I wish Dwight could show some of that passion to be honest.

11. kramer_k

kramer_k Member

I dunno what's up with y'all. Did you guys not see the very end of the game? :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

12. Asian Sensation

Sweet. A collage that includes the GOAT, HOF'ers, Superstars and former stars. Those guys had a right to talk trash. Bev on the other hand? WTF has he ever done to deserve to talk trash.

13. kemah

kemah Member

lol

Awwww how sweet. :)

14. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Playing in the NBA... The same as these guy who were in your face defender that everyone hated... and they both talked a lot of crap on the court...

You don't have to be a HOFer to talk trash... Just have to be able to back it up...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

T_Man

15. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Almost every player in the league talks noise now and then. Honestly, it's hard not to.

16. Zbed

Zbed Member

That's cute

17. BabyClutch

BabyClutch Contributing Member

Love Bev's heart

18. Cranberry_Juice

Yah but these guys back up their talking. Bev can't.

19. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

exactly, end of the game is not the same as during game.

the league is so soft now, if you so much as stare a guy down you can get T'd up if the refs see it. to walk down a guy (who's walking away) toward halfcourt (away from your bench) after a timeout call is stupid. what he did is stupid and childish, he got away with one. he needs to learn from harden or jet, when those guys get pumped they always direct it to their teammates or the crowd. these ain't the courts of chicago, it's the new nba.

20. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Half of Bev's defense tactics are head games (pause). He wants the opposing player to focus on him and mess with their rhythm. It's like then bench players scream/clap at opposing shooters when they take 3s from the corners.

It's the same thing Artest used to do. It also probably pumps Bev up and he needs the adrenaline to push himself 94 feet.