1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pat Bev trash talking Parsons

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HouStu_Rocket, Jan 29, 2015.

1. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

For the love of peace! Guys yap when they play ball, sheesh! It's part of the game when grown men are playing it, some of you need to give Bev a break. We beat the Mavs & thats all that matters.

2. I'm Tom Brady

I'm Tom Brady Member

So he had a bad shooting night. Shut up, loser. Just STFU.

3. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Last time I checked, Beverley was in a Rockets uniform. As long as he's wearing the Houston jersey, I'm supporting him. I'm glad Harden was there to reign him in, but I certainly don't think it was as big of a deal as some of you are making it out to be.

4. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

I didn't even notice this at the game last night. Also don't see the huge deal watching the clip, but OK.

5. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

Pippsons deserves it. Don't see a problem here.

6. SeekingAlpha

SeekingAlpha Member

Nah I don't think Bev would and that's a good thing. Bev is tough and he'll stand his ground. But he's not a thug looking for fights. Last night was an anomaly for Pat.

7. Asian Sensation

Who does he think he is? Gary Payton? This is Pat Bev who averages 3 assists in 30+ mins per game and shoots 40% from the field. He's the last one to be talking trash to anybody. It's like the equivalent of a fat ugly chick that thinks she's tight. No bueno.

1 person likes this.
  8. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

Sad to see some of y'all are so Offended. I'm pretty sure Pippsons started the trash talking and Bev just finished it.

9. topfive

topfive CF OG

He's also hitting his threes at a .382 clip, among the best on the team.

10. cebu

cebu Member

classlessness at its best.

1 person likes this.
  11. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

And Harden only scores 18, heh. I didn't know about that quote, but it makes last night win all that much greater.

12. lucnguye92

lucnguye92 Member

Well, if his reputation carries on then the Refs will be looking closer to blow the whistle at any chance they get when Bev comes around. I mean look at the over reactions when he guards Russell Westbrook. It's good to have an edge and to be an enforcer for the team. It may come back to bite him though. I'm just commenting on the situation, I didn't particularly see the exchange in sound bytes though.

13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Exactly. Since Parsons had a good game offensively you know he was saying something to some one. That's who Parsons is. You guys getting on Bev for talking trash is bull****. Bev doesn't just start talking trash AT someone for no reason. Does he pump his fist and bump his chest? Yes, but that is not directed at any one player.

If Bev is being antagonized best believe he is going to start dishing it back. I have no doubt Parsons said something to him to make him go off. Shame on all of you chumps.

14. Rox225

Rox225 Contributing Member

Don't see any problem with what Bev did. He was having a crappy game by all accounts and then made back to back plays at a key moment in the game, both of which were against a former teammate. I'd be pumped if I were him too.

15. Zen Tabak

Zen Tabak Member

I remember everyone complaining that the Rockets were soft a few years ago, now they're too hard. Goldilocks would be proud

16. Houston288South

Some of you guys are sensitive. Basketball is played with passion and enthusiasm. You must have players who have that. So all you guys talkin ish about Bev, give me a break!

17. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

zzzzzzz. So, Bev trash talking on a basketball court? Wake me up when that's something new.

18. RCPM

RCPM Member

Bunch of f'ing pussys on this board.

3 people like this.
  19. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

These guys said GROW A PAIR!!!

[​IMG]

A thread about Bev talking trash.... Hell back in the day, the game wasn't serious until you started talking trash..

T_Man

1 person likes this.
  20. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Careful people, we've got a bad ass here.