1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

party down south....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by HPD, May 26, 2014.

1. HPD

HPD Member

On CMT...been watchn the reruns Memorial Day Marathon like a bad car wreck i cant keep my eyes of it.....redneck version of Jerseyshore.....

Any1 else.....thoughts?

2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

where is cmt?

3. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

what channel is cmt i have comcast, ive been watching game of thrones marathon while smoking a drunken chicken

4. cheke64

cheke64 Member

art mann show?

5. HPD

HPD Member

Www.cmt.com

Channel 722 on comcast i think. Dishnetwork its on 166

6. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

LOL Same here.

Are you watching it over or watching it for the first time?

7. Frank Drebin

Frank Drebin Member

That Mattie girl is smokin'.
    Walt takes himself way too seriously for a guy on a reality show. He should have stuck it to Tiffany, no questions asked.

"Daddy" is hilarious and would be a great friend in real life. If I were him, I would be very afraid to see one of those digital images of your liver, and your liver 5 years from now...dude has a problem haha.

The crier Lauren should have been replaced with a more attractive girl. She just just annoys and adds nothing.

Needless to say, I hope this show is back for season 2!