1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Parsons trolling Les, Rox?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jch1911, Jul 24, 2014.

1. I am a Donut

I am a Donut Contributing Member

FWIW, I listened to this whole interview on Dallas radio today. Parsons actually was gracious when speaking about the Rockets organization despite being led the other way by the hosts. He spoke about them drafting him, which gave him his start, and letting him out of his contract a year early. When the interviewers read him the Hardin and Howard quotes that are being blown out of proportion, he seemed maybe a bit hurt, but he gave them the benifit of the doubt, stating he didn't think they meant it as an affront to him. He seemed a little wistful about not being back in Houston to me, but he was pretty down to earth in the interview, and he seems to look at things realistically. On the other hand, personally, I think he is over-optimistic about his skill level and may be in for a letdown. It makes feel a little sorry for him because he seems like an okay guy.

2. dback816

dback816 Member

$25 and a large Pepsi should do it.

3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Well in Russia, you troll trolls.

4. thedude077

thedude077 Member

Parsons is a moron, he is not a superstar, he's not good how he claims he is. This moron should remember how Batum shut his ass down in the playoffs. I can't wait to see this loser getting his ass own. He is is overpaid, Mark Cuban is going to regret paying that piece of **** that load of money. I won't be surprise if the Mavs trade him like the Rockets did with Lin. And I will enjoy that if that happens.

5. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Parsons said Harden's comment surprised him, since James of all people knows what it's like to want a bigger role after leaving OKC for HOU.</p>&mdash; Alex Kennedy (@AlexKennedyNBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/AlexKennedyNBA/statuses/492381499204046848">July 24, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Oh God Parsons are you comparing yourself to a Top 3 Overall Pick again?

:rolleyes: The NBA where everyone who has had a good season thinks they can become a perennial Allstar.

7. TechieOne

TechieOne Member

Com'on! Everyone knows the guy that is writing your paycheck is the "Best" owner in the league!

8. Exiled

Exiled Member

I agree with the one said" some of our fans behave like an obsessed x-girlfreind"

Let the guy do what best for him..move on

9. Hmm

Hmm Member

No, in Russia if you don't give no trolls, you don't get no rolls...

10. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

11. langal

langal Contributing Member

you all would still give a nut to hang out with him.

12. Dat Dude

Dat Dude Member

This guy wins. Nice job.

13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Who knew Parsons was such a whiny b****. Damn, grow up dude.

14. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

15. bratna8

bratna8 Member

Two steps behind......nuff said

[​IMG]