1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Parsons Officially out for the Season

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LandryMegaBeast, Apr 22, 2015.

1. marky :)

marky :) Member

Good thing the Mavs still have Chandler Portions to help them in the playoffs.

2. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

[​IMG]

I made this for the Dish thread. Someone please photoshop Chandler's face on it. Will give reps.

3. Aaron_D

Aaron_D Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p>Sources: Microfracture surgery a distinct possibility for Chandler Parsons. Won't know for sure until scope on knee. <a href="http://t.co/fqoBgoknsG">http://t.co/fqoBgoknsG</a></p>&mdash; Tim MacMahon (@espn_macmahon) <a href="https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status/592829374560378881">April 27, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

4. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

5. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

haha

suck it cuban, and for those wanting to critisize me for laughing, i want you to head over to the mavs forum a see how posters over there wish death upon james harden( and the mods leave it open)...

We as rockets fans have to stop feeling sorry for our enemies if we want a championship. Because when the mavs killed us by 40 in a game 7 playoff game they continued to run up the score after we were already beat. Mark Cuban went and sent tape to the league office about yao which changed the series. No doubt in my mind that Carlisle going after the refs was apart of the plan that cuban told him to do.

i so badly wish we would have swept them... i know we will still most likely win in 5, but i wanted that sweep( i would make up for the 40 point loss). to bury them with our transcident superstar player.. its like dirk is going out and harden is replacing him

6. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

That sucks. Didn't he get injured vs us in the reg season as well?

7. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hopefully CP25 doesn't need microfracture surgery. Feel bad 4 the kid :(
    [​IMG]

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

Believe that's when it first happened.

Got hurt vs. Houston, had to leave the game.
    Missed the final 6 regular season games.
    Wanted to play against his former team so he rushed back.
    Now he might need microfracture. :eek:

9. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

the humble parsons in that gif that was willing to play defense is long gone... dude is cocky and think houston is a mess of a city...

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

At least he got some of Cuban's money. I wonder what his shot will look like after microfracture. It was ugly before, but with diminished athleticism might have to roll out a disclaimer. One thing is for certain: Moar pump fakes!

11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I almost forgot about "I'm just happy to be here" Parsons.

12. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I know we all like to hate on Parsons nowadays but micro on his knee would be sad, wish the best for him and his health.

13. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Portions can come back next December and play well enough to position himself to want to opt out and sign another long deal. Glad he left Houston. Ariza is way better.

14. thejav

thejav Member

Wait so that isnt him?

15. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Ariza isnt way better, hes just way better at knowing his role, which is a role player. I always had portions figured to go to Los Angeles after any contract anyway, especially after puban agreed to give him a player option. That guy is just chasing a dream of being a bigger than life celebrity. **** him.

17. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I wanted parsons to fail miserably on his own without career altering surgery to be an excuse.

18. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

This just about sums it up for me.

19. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

All anger, hatred and bitterness aside, this is why one should always take the max contract. He got his payday, now he is done.

20. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

BULLET DODGED.