1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Paleo/P90x/Nofap Challenge

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CXbby, Apr 10, 2013.

1. CXbby

CXbby Member

It isn't just about looking in shape. It is about ridding yourself of the first world poisons that are the primary causes of the majority of diseases in the world today.

It also isn't just about getting p***y. It's about living life as it was intended. Which for us includes lots of polygamous p***y.

2. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

People are bigger, faster, stronger, and live longer.

3. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Why are legumes banned?

4. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

who am i kidding...im not gonna get any healthier. I'll just sink deeper and deeper into fat and depression. The only thing i can afford is Jack n the Box value menu anyway..its just too much money and too inconvenient to eat healthy. Alcohol and Fast food is cheap for a reason. I have no job. I have no health. Blew it with the only woman i thought i would love. Threw away my career. I haven't moved in 5 years and the 5 years b4 that i only faked being happy. Why would a diet and exercise with no fapping change this? 50 lbs gained in 4 years, but what did my 6pack do for me then? I'm ****ing fat. Everyone look at the fatty! Ask me if i want a ****ing piece of chocolate you fatty bag full of ass. Limp dick, rope pushing fatty. You can't even **** anymore you pathetic loser. Jerkin off to hardcore p*rn. Envying all these gigantic cucumber sized members. Why don't you keep getting fatter and shrinking the size of your own with another layer iof fat! You make me sick. You hated yourself when you were damn good looking and in shape, but at least you got laid left and right. Maybe you wanted love but only found 1 night stands. BUT ****ing 1 night stands were better than jerking off to midget p*rn and pictures of a girl who has long stopping thinking of you and is re married. You m****ing disgust me.

5. supdudes

supdudes Member

I'm sorry for your loss mate
    [​IMG]

6. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

You could just you know get a job, fix your diet, move and control your own life. Unless you got criminal charges, alimony, or child support, you got freedom. Even if you have those, you still got your life. Enjoy it. As far as women go, live for yourself and the women will follow. The type that actually like you because you're awesome and have your **** together. Get your **** together.

7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Neolithic men masturbated constantly.

8. rm365

rm365 Contributing Member

Fukkk...

I am in.

I am in my 30s and me willy doesn't work as well as it used to.

Time to take care of my bidness.

The no processed foods/ sugars part is gonna be a b**** since I am surrounded by it at work.

9. PinkTacos

PinkTacos Member

I'm in for P90x and no fap starting tomorrow...not gonna do Paleo, just gonna eat healthy for now...

10. PinkTacos

PinkTacos Member

You can change a lot of these problems but it won't be easy...
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Sk56VxaeqEQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I did something paleo-like and training earlier this year and lost 20 pounds in 3 months. 15 the first month, then the rest stabilized as I gained some muscle.

As a consultant I was eating at restaurants on other peoples dime, so those 15 lbs were well enjoyed.

The difference is amazing though. And while I was gaining confidence, I was able to last longer in the no fap challenge posted earlier this year.

There's solid advice in that Atkins thread Dada posted way back from some dude who was giving diet tips at the very end. It's similar to what I did...

Cut out all starch and processed carbs. Eat ****loads of salad and whatever meat dish you like. It can be ribs, steak, chicken. Almonds, nuts, and cashews are your high energy snacks to keep your stomach full.

I didn't even go crazy on the workouts. Calisthenics (fully body workouts) and simple weight training MWF. Eliptical on some days.

I've done P90X before on **** diets, and you won't see the results as fast as I did with the diet. The diet principles are simple.

High energy/fat in the morning like yogurt + a lot of water to boost metabolism
    Salad + meat lunches without starch
    Almonds, nuts, and cashews are your high energy snacks mid-day to keep your stomach full.
    Something pure meat like a steak at night. I drank dahl (lentil soup) for dinner after working out and ate jerky as a snack.

Drink water throughout the entire day.

It takes a few weeks to adjust, but after a month you won't miss the carbs and sugar as you get in a groove and notice your pants needing belts or less notches.

Working out will make sure your body isn't breaking down your own muscle for protein. And the best part is that the rest days is essential for your body to recover and rebuild. Overexercising becomes a worse thing.

No p*rn helps a lot. As I've been getting more compliments from my change, I've lost my resolve lately....

12. droopy421

droopy421 Member

Paleo is not expensive at all, I can feed myself for around $15 a week.

13. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

Can you just provide the "what you CAN eat" version of that list?

14. moose

moose Member

seconded.

I might do this during the summer. It helps when there is no school/exams/stress.

15. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Huh? How is that a bad thing? What woman would consider it a bad thing for her man not to be at 100%?

I guess it would just depend on if the person has a willing participant for the action or not.

16. alaskansnowman

This is an interesting theme that probably merits further discussion in the context of this thread. What is better - (1) having sex with someone below your standard or (2) masturbating and holding out until you find someone at your standard or (3) not masturbating and still trying to hold out (the most difficult will power route).

I think the answer depends on "how far below" someone is below your standard and how much "work" would be required ie if you are willing to date an 8, would you sleep with a 6? If all you had to do was take the 6 to a cup of coffee and you are guaranteed the lay, do you do it? What if you had to put in 2 or 3 dates with the 6?

From a pure primal genetics perspective, it is a bit silly to "have high standards" b/c we are programmed to just bang anything and everything in sight (excluding girls that are just disgusting). From the other angle, we obviously live in a sophisticated society and reverting back to pure primal instincts to evaluate every decision may not be the right way to go either. Also, in order to advance in society, a man has to be able to prioritize his time - ie the guys who spend more time studying, working, advancing their craft rather than chasing tail are probably going to be the ones who do the best in life.

Discuss away.

17. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

why does paleo eschew dairy (not talking about high carb milk, but low carb dairy like cream and cheese)?

18. Nook

Nook Member

Answered this for you before man.

The reason is that dairy was not part of the diet of Paleo man. Humans have some issues even digesting non-human milk. Having said that, it depends on how hard core you want to get, I know several people that are Paleo that eat dairy and are in amazing shape so I would not get hung up over it... the key is to avoid processed foods.

19. Nook

Nook Member

Several points on this thread.

The Paleo diet is amazing. You will lose weight, gain strength and energy on it. I know a number of people on the diet and they all look younger than their age and are very attractive.

The Paleo diet is not really expensive, however it is not usually convenient. It can be expensive if you also go entirely organic and eat wild game meat.

The lifestyle will yield an amazing sex life, very active social life and you will feel great. My wife still does it, and I did it for about 3 years before I faltered.

People who are part of that lifestyle are very attractive and generally happy people. The CATCH is that it takes so much discipline and motivation.

20. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

tell me what you eat plz.

What are some examples of cheap and quick of meals for you guys?