1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Paging Codman?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ROXTXIA, Aug 3, 2016.

1. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Some of the players and teams and coaching staff and etcetera etcetera might be involved at some level in the Olympics.

Mostly you could just have rookie-deal situations that have to wait out 30 days from signing before being eligible for trade.

Who said teams aren't talking to each other? Where did you extrapolate that?

2. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

3. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

No, he's right. This is a purposeless, aimless thread. A good % of the posts should be in Random Trades Seems like the rest are asking for recaps or updates on insiders' vacation schedules. Pretty lame. But if people enjoy it and it's only one dumb thread, who cares.

1 person likes this.
  4. koby1868

koby1868 Member

Again, I understand people and players are involved in the olympics. My point was to the idiot who tried to call me out for voicing my opinion about the thread. I simply stated that just because the olympics are in progress doesn't mean teams aren't still speaking on deals. Why did you feel the need to get involved?

5. ROXTXIA

Why do you feel the need to be so upset about nothing? Take it easy. Goodness.

This is what happens in the doldrums of summer. The ship is dead in the water, no wind to fill the sails, and the crew just starts turning on each other.

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Can't say as I blame you. It's gotten crazier than "normal" down there during this bizarre election. You're missed, though. :)-

7. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Thanks, buddy. I misbehaved there too many times though and earned many a ban. I'm back to coming here for the reason I did in the first place: to read and post about our Houston Rockets.

I hardly even lurk there anymore. Maybe 5 total minutes per year. I don't miss it and I think everyone there is better off without my bad behavior.

8. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

If you don't understand why nothing is happening now due to not being to be able to trade rookies or signees for a certain period of time, then stop using force trade on your PS1?:grin:

9. koby1868

koby1868 Member

Hey DUMBASS, I understand exactly what's going on. The point of this thread was for inside info from Codman. He hasn't posted 1 thing here which is why I said it was pointless.

10. ROXTXIA

Codman has been ill. Nobody knows if he's A-OK or not; hopefully his absence doesn't indicate a problem. But he might not be able to post here for the time being. Hopefully it's just a matter of "nothing to tell right now", but his M.O. Is to drop in from time to time.

The thread was more of a "post all Codman's recent stuff" thing that someone requested. Maybe the thread title was just a hopeful "hey, Cod, anything new?" With luck he might show up again, if only to let us know, "Yeah, all is well with me."

11. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Lol lot of people are super triggered

12. alethios

alethios Member

I agree, things he's heard could still come to fruition after the Olympics.

13. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

Pointless to explain this! If he/she had actually read the thread they would know and wouldn't be asking unintelligent questions. Use your block user feature to rid yourself of these people who ask lazy questions and cannot respond intelligently without an insult when called out for said laziness. Had you not replied, I would have missed this person's pea-sized intellectual response. Gosh, the pearls of wisdom I may miss when this person surfs Clutchfans while he/she is waiting for their dial-up lag to catch up on their PS1.

14. cyberx

cyberx Member

Just wait a few weeks, things will heat up.

Hope CF is having a great summer!

15. Captain Hook

Captain Hook Member

Man CyberX don't get me all erected.

16. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

This is August, one of H-town's two seasons. T'other being summer. Can things get hotter than that???

17. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

The return of cyberx!

18. cyberx

cyberx Member

We all deserve a vacation ;)

19. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

Take another one please...

1 person likes this.
  20. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member