1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pacers robbed vs Sixers in GM 3

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by bobrek, Apr 29, 2001.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Yawn.

------------------

2. TeXaSalsa

TeXaSalsa Contributing Member

coach sampsons secret identiy is costashater i think.

------------------
    --TEX

3. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

You must be watching a different league then me. Outside of Stockton and Malone, Miller gets away with more fouls then anyone in the league. Everyime he gets open it is by pushing off on of the Sixers (or elbowing them) and then using that split second to run around a screen. The Sixers and A.I. get calls themselves as well, but in the end the Sixers are just the better team.

------------------
    I hope, when they die, cartoon characters have to answer for their sins.

4. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Hey Costas, you should check out my board!
    You would be a fitting first poster.

The Protrolls.com message boards!

[This message has been edited by ZRB (edited April 29, 2001).]

5. CostasHater

CostasHater Member

Great job by the refs giving the Sixers all the calls. I thought the NBA had its gameplan ready and that was to not call any fouls on Allen Thugerson and call every foul when he falls to ground touched or not. Travis best fouling out was just upsurd, Only 2 of his 6 fouls were legit. Just wondering every time Allen Iverthug falls is it a foul because the clown falls down 30 times a game. After all the contact the Sixers get away why would they keep Jemaine o neal in constant foul trouble. Despite all the preferred calls the pacers still were in the game and that is just tribute to how great this Pa.cers team is. It just shows you the Sixers are not that good. I will say the Pacers were a better team the last 3 years and they never got any call vs the Sixers the last 2 years but they had enough firepower to beat the refs and the Sixers. That being said the pacers still should not have to worry about prefered treatment for the Sixers. All I am asking for is equal calls and may the best team win. that didnt happen yesterday and thats why I am writing this post. Please give me insight on this.

[This message has been edited by CostasHater (edited April 29, 2001).]