1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

P90X Extreme Home Fitness Program

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by BlackSombrero, Aug 22, 2010.

1. BlackSombrero

BlackSombrero Member

$80

I bought this a couple of months ago but have been too lazy to actually start the program and by all indication I probably won't. Anyway, I ordered this online through beachbody.com and paid roughly $150.00 for the entire thing.

It comes with 12 DISCS and a Fitness Guide Book that is 100 pages long and Nutrition Plan Book that is 113 Pages Long.

Each Disc focuses on certain exercises..
    1. chest and back
    2. plyometrics
    3. shoulder and arms
    4. yoga x
    5. legs and back
    6. kenpo x
    7. x stretch
    8. core synergistics
    9. chest, shoulders and triceps
    10. back and biceps
    11. cardio x
    12. ab ripper x

In addition to the 12 discs, the first disc is a Getting Started Disc which I assume is a run down of the program. The discs are encased in a heavy duty cardboard fan case.

To answer a common question: If you are going to start this program you should probably have resistance bands, some free weights and an exercise bar that fits to a door frame.

Anyway, I can meet you anywhere that is reasonably close to I-10 West.

Again, I haven't even played these discs at at all. All I've done is skimmed through the books which in all honesty left me pretty winded. :p

Please e-mail me through the board. Thanks.

2. cuneo77

cuneo77 Contributing Member

i may get it,i'll let you know soon man,i live in katy too so that might be close to u

3. BlackSombrero

BlackSombrero Member

Thanks, just post here or email.

4. BlackSombrero

BlackSombrero Member

So this is still available. Anybody?

5. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just suck it up and do it! ;)

6. BlackSombrero

BlackSombrero Member