1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Overturning the 2020 election

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, May 27, 2021.

1. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I'm slow; it took me a while to come to that conclusion, about 2 years ago.

The interpretive methodology is fluid, based on what they want to do.

Kim likes this.
  2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Who would have thunk the right wing professor op-ed and fox news would push out false "both sides-ism"...

FranchiseBlade and B-Bob like this.
  3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm so sick of the lies the right wing MAGA Trump people post non-stop. There are absolutely no ethical or moral bones in their bodies. They are completely untrustworthy and downright bordering on corrupt. I've come to believe there are only two types who repost or like the propaganda and lies they push. You have the who are die hard core Republicans, who don't give a damn about truth or corrupt officials in their party. Then, you have the ignorant ones, too stupid to realize facts from fiction, who cherish and idolize their cult leader, Don the Con.

4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

What makes me the most sad is that they think there is no cost to being continually misleading and dishonest. But indeed, there is a cost, and the bill will come due to everyone's detriment, even the detriment of FOX News and their we-actually-know-better commentariat. Oh well. You just have to find bits of brightness where you can and don't sweat what you cannot control, even when it looks like an obvious landslide toward chaos.

5. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

It's bigger than that though Deb, it's more of an information/class warfare than anything else. We're too busy fighting over this or that to pay attention to one of the greatest wealth transfers in modern history. The SC is owned by the rich, Congress is in a perpetual stalemate, and the executive branch is having its administrative authority slowly eroded by the GOP appointed SC majority (SEC, FDA, NLRB, FCC).

We're in for a hell of a ride and I fear it's just getting started...
    [​IMG]

6. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Can't beat the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

That bill could be very personal. If dishonesty to oneself is indeed detrimental to health, as studies have suggested, it seems that the personal cost is ongoing.

7. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Oh, believe me, that's been obvious to me when it comes to Trump's party. They are all about making the rich richer at all cost, and that includes sacrificing the health, safety, and education of hard working Americans who aren't part of the elite and wealthy circles. We already have billionaires in Texas funding the far right political agendas that they want pushed. Trump's trickle down economics on steroids only benefits the top 1%. He is Trump first, America's 1% first, and the rest is just BS to get the votes of the stupid, racists, bigots, and Christians wanting to push their beliefs down everyone else's throats with union of church and state.

Invisible Fan, ROCKSS and Andre0087 like this.
  8. NewRoxFan

9. NewRoxFan

10. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

His entire "inner" team was corrupt to the bone and willing to break the law to keep him in the oval office..............and these are lawyers, he really only hires the best...................the best scum bags

Andre0087 likes this.
  11. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

let me pinch hit for @El_Conquistador here … this is a terrible witch hunt against cheesebro and the weaponization of federal agencies to hunt down Trumps lawyers is terrible for the country. WHERE WILL IT END?!?!?! Where oh where will it end?!?!?

12. B-Bob

Hahaha. Was on Dr. B-Bob's lecture slate today. It's a more delightful "law" when considered outside of US politics. ;)

Amiga likes this.
  13. B-Bob

Now I am almost ready for Jeopardy!

"Kevin Durant and Kenneth Chesebro have the following in common."

"What are fake twitter accounts?!?!"
    BEEP BEEP.

"I'm sorry that's incorrect. What are fake... X accounts."

ROCKSS likes this.
  14. NewRoxFan

15. NewRoxFan

Looks like comrade run has some 'splainin' to do...

New documents show Ron Johnson's office was told Jan. 6 documents were about fake electors
    https://www.cbs58.com/news/new-docu...old-jan-6-documents-were-about-fake-electors/

16. CCorn

CCorn Member

Just because they have proof he knew about the fake electors, it doesn’t mean he knew about them. Read a book.

No Worries, ROCKSS and FranchiseBlade like this.
  17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Rocket River

18. NewRoxFan

19. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Another example of someone who was in the Trump administration saying how much of a threat that presidency was to the Constitution and stability of the country.

dmoneybangbang and ROCKSS like this.
  20. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

The first go round, there were enough "patriots" like this guy to try and calm the waters when an ass kissing trump cuck tried this type of BS, if he is elected again, he won't make that mistake again, he will only have a team who will bend the knee to their cult leader, they have already demonstrated they will break any law needed and put the party, which is now trump, over their country.