1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Over 700 killed in Hajj stampede - Arabs claim it's God's will/martyrdom

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Sep 29, 2015.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Honestly, if you have to ask...

Among other things, he made posts siding with a guy who glorifies Hitler (Ernst Zuendel), he constantly posts deeply anti-semitic propaganda, he defends the Saudi government for wanting to crucify and behead a guy for having made critical remarks of the Saudi government at age 14...and so on...and so on.

Again, if you have to ask, it says more about you than anything else.

2. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

As opposed to you who just posts anti muslim threads all the time. The irony is he is just like you.

3. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

If, from where you stand, I am just like Exiled, then you stand in the wrong place. But I already knew that.

Also, you are apparently intellectually unable to distinguish between "anti totalitarian elements of a religious ideology called political Islam" and "anti Muslim".

4. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I mean this particular thread. If you want to go all past posting, there is two side to a coin and you both probably can share one.

5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Selective reading?

Yeah, all fine and dandy with you. But if anyone makes a post critical of Islam, from where you stand, they are evil and bigoted. Again, says more about you than anything else.

6. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

This is clearly human negligence.

It's akin to a living man going around with a cancer stick and beating kids with it. Wappp. Wappp. Well, you've got it, now you've got to die to be in a better place.

Unlike the majority of cancer cases, these mass scale deaths are very, very avoidable.

Except to leaders in the Islamic world - the supposedly educated and rational shepherds guiding their sheep to fairer pastures. And it is this exact same rhetoric that has started factions like ISIS and caused countless groups of followers to kill themselves in the name of the afterlife. These are not the words of apologists, but those who refuse to take accountability for factors they are in control of.

Take a guy who chain smokes cigarettes his entire life and gets cancer at 50. Is he as in the right to blame it on God's will as a guy who's never touched a cigarette and lives a relatively healthy, active lifestyle? There's a difference between unavoidable and avoidable tragedies and the excuses that come with it.

There is a fundamental flaw here that is continually exploited - and it's not one associated with religion. It's one that ties into Islam, the afterlife and the sense of denial that goes with giving up one's life cheaply. Something that died off centuries ago with other religions and polarizing thought processes.

Read the things Exiled has tried to say in this thread with his limited means of communication. Desperately trying to maintain enough sanity to gain the confidence of the unsuspecting and naive before he jumps onto the usual anti-America / death threat wagon. It gives you a look into the psyche of the so called progressive Muslim who seeks faux empathy while the rage boiling right below the surface will not hesitate to kill all those non-believers.

His personality has more to do with ignorance and fear than being downright sinister.

This is 2015 - there is no place for stone age philosophy.

7. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

You're almost as clueless as ATW.

Not to mention your original post with "Muslim opinions" has no source and a quick search of each leads only back to this thread. And then you go and bold a portion in your second article which has not been verified and is just a speculation by one person who was not even present at the time of the incident.

I guess those Islamic scholars you spoke to were as non-existent like your quotes.

8. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

Don't bother, he lacks the intellectual capacity to process the correlation. He claims he's against any religion that does violence in its name, but he only posts threads critical of Islam.

If he was the half the man he talks himself up to be, he would have already posted a thread about the Muslim who was killed in a mob lynching in India over eating beef.

9. Honey Bear

Lol, who are you trying to kid.

Do you have any friends in Mecca right now? Or anyone who is tied to ME politics? Can you swear on Allah they don't all agree with the bolded part of the second article? It's as widely accepted as Bush's incompetence to start the War on Terror.

I'm bringing you information straight from the belly's beast - if you want to willfully remain in denial with prayer buddy Exiled, feel free to do so. The world continues to move forward.. with or without your cowardice.

10. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

#30 AroundTheWorld, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  11. Nook

Nook Member

ATW is nothing like Exiled.

12. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I don't understand the first sentence and ignored it. See nothing wrong with the second.

No ATW, I rarely said anyone is evil or bigoted. In fact, I don't think I ever used the word or have the intent of using them ever. I don't think in that way. When someone post something critical of Islam, I usually don't care. When someone often post thing critical of Islam without the ability to differentiate between government, culture and religion, I think they can't differentiate and are blind by their view.

13. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Then you have serious reading comprehension issues. How old are you?

Sounds like excuses to dismiss valid criticism. Same as apologists of political Islam all over the world. "Yes, freedom of speech is ok, as long as it is not repeated criticism of our prophet, then it is not ok."

14. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

LOL, ATW. You like to go there. How old are you, what degree you have, have you had sex. Or something like that.

No excuses. I really don't care about Islam or much of any religion other than the freedom to practice and express it w/o harming others. I do care about reality. It's how I see thing. And slow down there buddy and try a different perspective. You are reading too much up in that mind of your from a few characters.

15. Exiled

Exiled Member

I understand Atw and the guy who want to be the next Atw , want to preserve the greatness of this country and most of the Western civilization. They appoint them-self a a saviour to this great nation

So far your contribution to those great causes has been negative and poorly done. All those poor judgments and trolling did not serve this propose.not that's it really matters or important in anyway.

To put things in perspective imagine this country is a magnificent Castle in and out .
    This castle has many bathrooms , what ever you have done or contributed has equal value to those stuff that get flushed and drained out of this place

16. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Both them of them extremists. How are they any different?

17. Exiled

Exiled Member

He is just one of atw's puppets

There is a small difference , realistically I don't think I have a chance of winning any popularity contest, but some are delusional and thinks they can.

18. malakas

malakas Member

ATW claims that he is against Islamist "political" ideology.
    ATW demonstrates sexist behaviour claiming that you aren't a woman unless you post a photo.
    Ironic.

19. Honey Bear

Well, I have 100+ people working for my company (not LLC). I hire and do business selectively because of the importance of the global climate on me personally and financially.

So while I may not be the diplomat giving handjobs to everyone under the table and pandering to party lines, selling lies to the little man to keep my pay check coming in - I end up having a lot more influence than them. ;)

20. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Keep trying, buddy! You'll reach your goal one day!