1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Outside relationship] Advice

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by FTW Rockets FTW, Aug 14, 2014.

1. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Guys,

So I went out with some friends. Met a Russian girl, took her to another bar. I then proceeded to make out with her and offer to drive her home. As I dropped her off, I realized my gf was scheduled to come over to my place. So I couldn't do much. Made out, felt her up and let her walk home.

Question to CF brehs:

How do you handle multiple girls at a time while in a relationship?

I realize this is cheating but keep in mind I'm not approaching them girls. They hittin' on me and then I just escalate.

How do I handle these biatches while keeping my gf?

Any advice or tips appreciated!

And keep that morality/integrity/loyalty issue out of this FFS.1

PS: I write this as I wait for my GF to knock at my door.

#1 FTW Rockets FTW, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Ask paulftsk.

3. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

Do them both at the same time.

4. CCorn

CCorn Member

Delete your facebook.

Set your phone to where it doesn't display new texts or give alerts, also change side chicks names to a guys name.

Do not introduce side chicks to any mutual friends.

Make sure the side chick knows what it is, and don't get attached.... Or they will find a way to ruin everything.

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Grow up.

1 person likes this.
  6. yo

yo Contributing Member

Love it when things of this nature end like this. It's like saying, "I'm going to be a f'king scumbag lalalalalalala not listening"

1 person likes this.
  7. CCorn

CCorn Member

Meh, if he's under 25 he probably shouldn't be in a serious relationship anyways. If you get serious too young, you will just sit there and regret what you didn't try.

Bang like a jackhammer and get it out of your system.

The best thing to do is end it with your girl, because she will find out and she will get hurt... But my tips before are ways to avoid it as best you can... But she will more than likely find out because you will tell a friend who will tell a fried etc.

8. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

It gets too hard to handle breh. Don't do it. It's not worth having to manage your time revolving around chicks all the time. But yeah, not telling anyone is probably also the most important thing. Not having a Facebook is the second most important thing. The third most important thing is making sure one or the other almost never comes over to your place to avoid any potential awkward moments.

9. Hmm

Hmm Member

That's why "growing up" isn't merely a suggestion to stick to one girl... it's about addressing everything you just mentioned in your post...

If you want to have your options open, make sure you make that clear to the women in your life, before they misinterpret your intentions...

It spares you the drama, it spares them the pain of investing any serious emotions into a relationship that is, unbeknownst to them, entirely one-sided... It saves everyone time, and it's simply the adult things to do...

There are plenty of women out there that are just as disinterested in the idea of a serious relationship as you are... Find them, stick to them until you actually desire to commit to one person, and then when you do... avoid them.... Trying to have it both ways, leading girls on is what little boys selfishly and immaturely do...

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

If you are young enough, and don't really care all that much about your GF (or about doing dickish things that will hurt her) then go nuts, you'll inevitably get caught, but so what? You should assume from the beginning that you'll get caught any time you are doing something like that. However, even if you do get caught, there are ways to manage the situation if that's what you really want to do.

When I was a bit younger, I was in a situation where I was involved with more than one female and I knew given the people I hung out with that someone would eventually rat me out, the way I managed the situation was by having someone that was well known to be drama queen type that had a bad reputation of starting rumors be the first person to start talking. If someone who is easy to discredit is the first to mention something, no one will ever believe it from that point on no matter how many others say the same thing. I eventually had 5 or 6 people try to rat me out, but that GF never believed it because to her it was just a rumor started by a discredited source that was spreading. She didn't even believe me when I eventually fessed up years later....in fact I'd bet if someone asked her about it today, she'd say that it was just a rumor.

IMO it's best to get that kind of thing out of the way when you are young because sometimes there are consequences and it's a lot easier to deal with them at 24 than it is to deal with them at 42.

11. Tha TC

Tha TC Member

That's honestly the easiest way to do it. If not then heres what you do.

#1. The Russian only mess with her at her place, come up with a reason why she cant come to your place and then stick to it. DO NOT LET UP!!!

#2. Do not give a woman your personal cellphone # there are apps similar to textforfree that allows you a certain amount of actual call times for watching advertisements

#3. Keep your family information out of all conversations with the side chick

#4. Whatever your job is she doesn't need to know it, meet your friends etc. you are visiting from out of town and are only here for a certain amount of time.

#5. DO NOT FALL IN LOVE!!! Unless you pump ice water through your veins do not engage with actions such ass pillow talk, meeting her family or anything along those lines it is a set up for failure.

Me and several of my friends stick to these rules and don't ever get "caught up". I follow the let them know what to expect from the onset approach. I tell them look, I'm single want to be single just got out of a relationship and am not looking into getting into one. They all say yes but all end up falling in love, you have to be cold blooded too honestly theres no gray area my favorite saying is "You've been on earth <insert age here> years, wtf are you trying to change and fix your life with me? If you're not trying to save me then I'm not trying to hear it."

Not everyone is built for the player/play boi lifestyle... best of luck

12. Buck Turgidson

It just depends on your maturity level and your gf's maturity level, and the level of seriosity between the two of you. And how hot is the commie, btw?

So without pics all of our advice is useless.

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

True, pics or it didn't happen.

Also, related advice, never store pics of the random on your phone.

14. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Bruh. That is ****ed up. If you're just gonna cheat on your girl then stay out of relationships and stick to hooking up every time you go out.

Now you don't have to worry about cheating. And you still get to bang.

15. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

Wouldn't that be funny if "your" girl was doing the same thing to you?

16. Tha TC

Tha TC Member

Rule #6 No pics lol ya'll trying to get him caught up and RedRedemption he's not cheating he's practicing gotta try stuff out on her first before he tries it out on the "wifey" ;)

17. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Isn't there a program or chip that turns your cell phone into basically 2 phones. One for the fam/gf and one for the home wreckers?

Anyway, don't use the girls real name in your cell. Give them dude names. Maybe block messages or auto delete them. Stay off social media.

DO NOT lock your phone. I know it'll be the most obvious solution but it's a trap.

and grow up.

18. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

make sure your Bluetooth is not connected to your car

19. cheke64

cheke64 Member

So no ****ing pics? This is ridiculous. The hangout ain't what it use to be. Unbelievable

20. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

I agree with this guy 100% gotta step up your game if your gonna handle both these hoes