1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

OUR SCHEDULE...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Swapshop, Feb 12, 2017.

?

Our insane schedule was done intentionally by NBA.

1. Conspiracy. Time to put on your tin hat and listen to coast to coast.

27 vote(s)
    56.3%
  2. Intentional. The NBA brass really hates the Rockets.

21 vote(s)
    43.8%
  1. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

I think 20-4 is possible too, which would give the Rockets their first 60 win season in franchise history. But that assumes we don't have any more phantom injuries. EGO looked pretty damn good shooting the ball tonight, I'm gonna be super pissed if I hear about any more tightness in his back after this.

2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

The thread starter is discussing the schedule for THE LAST MONTH OF THE SEASON, not what the schedule was/is November - February

3. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

And it's pretty natural to extend that discussion to the full season schedule, which is what many of us did. If you're not interested in that discussion, feel free to ignore us.

4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Of course discussions branch out. Why would you quote my post which was discussing the original topic to advance the discussion?

5. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

We are gonna come out the break splittin wigs