1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Our Offensive Sets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by munco, Feb 20, 2003.

1. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

But how about more off-ball screens for other players? Maybe it won't work with Yao, but they should use it to free up other guys like Posey or Mobley. Dallas does this a lot, I think.

2. carayip

carayip Member

I've said it many times. Why don't we run some off-the-screen catch and shoot for Mobley? Not neccessarily being a main offensive set. But mixing it up wouldn't hurt.

3. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

i want off the ball weakside picks so the defense can't slowly decide if they are going to double Yao or not or maybe just have all of the team in the keyway like the Mavs.

some weakside back picks and maybe a staggered double picks, run some good shuffle offense, that would be perfect for our shooter coming off the picks and keep Yao 1on1