1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Our Death Lineup vs Dubs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BackNthDay, Jul 31, 2018.

1. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

How do you think our death lineup of Harden, CP3, Melo, Tucker and EG will fair against Durant, Curry, Klay, Draymond, and Andre?

I don't think our lineup misses 29 str8 3s for one thing and if Melo is on his game this will open drives to the basket and wide open 3s for Tucker or Melo. Only concern is no one will be able to guard Durant as he shoots over chairs!

2. Le$$

Le$$ Member

3. smp

smp Member

I like our chances!

4. H-Town Melo

H-Town Melo Member

That's gonna be some fun stuff to watch just a fan of the game in general.

I can't even call it right now.

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

tbf, we wouldn’t have missed 27 straight threes in game 7 if we had CP3...sh*t, we might not have even had a game 7, we were in their heads after game 5, u could see it...look at how they came out the 1st half of game 6, they were done...also, Harden banked in a three plus the foul, and the refs said “nah, no he didn’t”...

fck the refs forever...games 6 and 7 were a travesty...let me chill before I get angry thinking about how they robbed us

it’s a more versatile lineup offensively than last year...defense will need to be absolutely elite, get it done Jeff

6. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

The dubs are going to put Melo in PnR and force him onto Curry or Durant. This is where everything becomes iffy. He has to punish dubs on offensive end to stay in the game.

red5rocket and jevjnd like this.
  7. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Better get Melo some steel cup protection because Draymond is going to be doing some high kicking out of frustration.