1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Online TV and movie sites

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by vwiggin, Jun 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. vwiggin

vwiggin Contributing Member

Mashable did a nice post about a huge list of free online tv and movie websites.

I might be behind the times, but how can this site possibly be legal?

Well, I'm not really complaining. These sites generally come and go. So I thought I would start a thread where people could post the latest ones that is working for them. Sports ones are especially welcome.

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Are you talking about those sites that let you watch the movies online for free, even the ones that are currently at the theater? :eek:

shoot me an email through the board, please

3. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Somebody posted a link a few weeks ago that showed movies that were still in theaters along with other movies and tv shows. Can't remember what it was.

4. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Not only did Mashable do a nice post about this, but FAOS did too! :mad:

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=131099

I didn't get one freakin' response. A guy with 10,000 plus posts deserves more respect! :mad:

5. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Tv-links.co.uk is doing nothing wrong, they are just providing links to videos that are off site.

6. vwiggin

vwiggin Contributing Member

Ha ha, sorry about that Faos. Much love and props to all the folks who bring me free entertainment. :D

7. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

allUC.com or .net or something