1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

One day Dwight will break

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by snowconeman22, Jan 30, 2016.

1. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

One day Dwight Howard will break ... And I don't mean physically . He takes so much punishment and if he so much as breathes on an opposing player he is immediately called for a foul . One of these days Dwight won't be able to take it anymore and someone is gonna get hurt , and it is going to be the league's own fault. I'll take a guess as to how it will happen . He will be in a tight game and will deal with the normal league bs for a couple of quarters , then one more call will go against him ... Maybe he gets hammered and no call , maybe he really gets hammered and only a common foul will be called . Then the next time he is on defense and someone will drive into the lane . Dwight will wait till the guy gets up in the air and then just slam him into the ground with the intent to injure . Then for good measure he will probably kick the guy in the face . Of course this will start a fight , and Dwight will not hold back . If anyone dares go at him he will use his full strength and throw people around .

Of course he will be fined and suspended , and there will be a press conference as to why it happened . Dwight will not hold back . He will not apologize . He will tell it like it is , it's the leagues own fault . He has played by their rules for a decade and it only gets worse . He will say ," the league officiated me like I'm some superman , bigger stronger and tougher than everyone else ... Well today I decided to actually use the strength they think I have ." And the league will fine him and suspend him , but he has 100+ million dollars , and in future games there will be actual scrutiny into how Howard is officiated .

At least I hope this happens . I hope it happens when he is still close to his athletic prime so he CAN actually hurt someone . And for good measure I hope the player he hurts is Curry , the leagues darling boy . I hope he hurts him bad . One day the time will come when Dwight can't take anymore of this bull**** , and I pray he does just not resign himself to defeat and that he goes out swinging , making a stand for real objective officiating in the NBA . At least I hope .

The way the NBA refs Dwight and reffed YAo is despicable and will eventually lead to someone getting hurt . Players know they can take shots at great big men and not fear reprisal on the other end . Someone is going to get hurt , and frankly Dwight doesn't deserve to be that person . He ought to be proactive and choose the nother****er who is a golden boy and has the NBA on his side . Only then will there be some level of respect .

2. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

early in the game, he should have just picked wall up after that hard foul, and threw him 15ft downcourt. would have made every news outlet from china to uruguay. and players would think twice about fouling him like that again.

3. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

Agree with all of this except the Curry part.

Too far on that front.

4. Rocket_Man_2.0

That's exactly what they want...they want Howard to react so he can be the new bad guy, the new Ron Artest. The league is still upset he left the Lakers. I just wish our coach would stick up for him!:(

5. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

They do want him to react , but like some little thing a little push or something they can call a t on . They do this because they think he won't react , and they have years of proof that he will do nothing more than get his head out of the game and make a stupid play . Dwight needs to sack up and embrace being a bad guy , he needs to put on that persona , even if he isn't one .

6. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

I never liked Dwight. After all the numerous baby mamma drama and then the SVG press conference thing... I detested him.
    After watching the abuse and no calls for the last couple seasons, I have a new respect for the guy. Add to that how he typically keeps his mouth shut and doesn't complain to the media and doesn't make waves... and I actually like the guy.
    I hope he gets some respect at some point.

7. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

This what Hakeem did and it worked....

T_Man

8. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I would love to see the team become the new Jailblazers. Teams will be begging not to play us because there will be a good chance of injury for them every game.

Dwight is going to get ejected either way. Give the league what they want. Become the new bad boys.

In all honesty its not even the players. I hope the players could just bodyslam the refs instead those are the real fuccbois ruining the game.

#8 RedRedemption, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
    2 people like this.
  9. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

On the bright side, he's usually injured so he won't have to deal with all the mistreatment as much going forward.

10. clos4life

clos4life Member

Man, when he left the Lakers I knew he would get flak from fans and ESPN but the lack of respect the NBA refs give him really surprises me.

11. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

everyone hates the rockets, and season is a watch. take advantage of it. but we need the personnael. morey make some trades and sign some big guys

12. kidhoward12

kidhoward12 Member

I would love to see dwight slug somebody after a bs call. I don't want it to happen. But I want to see it if that makes sense.

13. kidhoward12

kidhoward12 Member

Hold this L

14. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Op, that sounds like a good movie .

15. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Or he can learn to ignore it and they'll eventually stop picking on him. That's practically the scouting report on him..push and prod him and he's likely to react and/or get away from the game mentally. Stop reacting and they'll have no choice but to stop as well..

16. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

He does ignore it for he most part . It will never stop because teams keep getting away with it with no fear of reprisal .

17. kidhoward12

kidhoward12 Member

He has ignored it for years with the occasional retaliations. It's getting bad now. They won't stop

18. tcadriel

tcadriel Member

Do it Howard. Show'em what a real foul is. Show'em that those little baby fouls, that shouldn't be fouls at all.. Show'em what a real foul is followed by a body slam. Then in the interview about the incident you ream'em Hulk Hogan style with a Ric Flare ......whoooo!!

1 person likes this.
  19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

20. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

He should just go play in Europe