1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

On the bright side we still have a great young team intact

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Beebo1911, Jul 11, 2014.

1. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

And we are all cancer survivors, so we got that going for us, which is nice.

2. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

I still believe in Dmo and Jones, they are still growing as players, both have rare athleticism. Another offseason and 82 games and they should be ready for playoff ball.

3. soonerfan7277

soonerfan7277 Member

Yeah I like the optimism, but Dwight came here to win championships, not to be part of a farm team. Our window to win is now we can't wait on dmo or tjones to develop. We need to win now. Part of me feels that our best opportunity left yesterday when jurASSic park chose Miami over Houston.

4. Beebo1911

Beebo1911 Member

Asik wanted out and was gonna be gone reguardless because he doesn't wanna come off the bench, Losing Lin means we also lose his inconsistent game and crunch time turnovers ( Addition by subtraction ) if we don't resign parsons that most likely means we signs Ariza or Deng which would actually upgrade our perimeter defense ( see Parson getting torched by Batum ) we will be alright lol some of you guys are too damn negative lol

5. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Is now the time to bring Llull over? I don't see us signing a max free agent. Good chance our cap room is split up or used in creative ways. Llull is hitting his best years. If not now, when?

6. Beebo1911

Beebo1911 Member

Man Dwight loves playing here it's a better situation than his last 2 teams , he loves working out with Mchale and Hakeem, and he and harden will only be better their second year together ......some of y'all have battered spouse syndrome lol stop assuming everyone is gonna hurt and leave you lol

1 person likes this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It is what is. We tried and at the end of 3, 4 years he might bolt.
    We knew that was coming.

8. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

Haha yes! This ^

9. BeardlyBeardman

My on the bright side thought this morning: Chris Bosh runs like a 13 year old girl and it bothers me. Now I don't have to watch that.

10. bongman

bongman Member

For the most part, I am a glass half full type of person. But in the west, pelicans got better, suns making moves, if we lose CP, Dallas just got better too. Staying static in this conference can easily have us sitting during the playoffs.

11. SuperManRocketz

im trying to be postive its hard when all this is happening..JLin turn overs wasnt as bad last season.. it actually improved dramatically..Dont believe me check the stats..I hope they work out something this weekend because im losing faith quickly..I dont like the feeling of making it the playoffs and being the top 5 seed and all the sudden we back to nothing..Dwight and harden wont be enough their other team that is improving as well this summer..it piss me off they should of wait till next year since we not getting no damn all star player

12. solid

solid Contributing Member

13. youngshev03

youngshev03 Member

Honestly, I see Dwight leaving in 2 years. Don't know about Harden though. He seems to have the Melo attitude about things. He would probably take the money since we can give him the most.

14. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

please get it right.....it is Nick Johnson not Nick Jones :mad: