1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Omri Casspi's mural defaced in SAC

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Rockets1988-

Rockets1988- Member

stupid, what an idiot. prob. some some punk emo kid whos about to cut his wrists.

2. Ashes

Ashes Member

Though still entirely inappropriate, I highly doubt some neo-nazi did this. More like some 17 yr old jackass playing a prank.

3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Sac-town might be a state capital but it's still hicksville.

4. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

Maybe the guy who did it is from another middle eastern country, who knows.

5. worzel gummidge

reverse swastika. buddhist with a spray can?

6. anthony59237

anthony59237 Member

i looked up both of their stats on http://www.basketball-reference.com/ and their stats are very similar. they are practically the same player. you should check it out. I was kinda surprised.

7. Seven

Seven Contributing Member

They just wanted to wish Omri good fortune and let him know that the Buddha is with him.

8. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

Haters always gonna hate. Always. At least we can have a good laugh at the stupid ones.

9. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

It's not a big deal. Just a stupid prank. No need to reward the vandal with attention -- especially when you can't catch him. Paint over it and move on.

10. Audioout

Audioout Member

I totally condemn the defacing of the mural but I have to say that when some one draws a swastika on an Israeli man's mural it comes out on the news as a hate crime but when someone sets fire to equipment and leave signs saying to leave and "devil's religion" at a mosque, it's considered simple vandalism.