1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Omri Casspi has reached agreement on a two-year deal with the Houston Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Andre0087, Jul 6, 2013.

?

Do you like the signing of Omri Casspi to a 2-year deal (2nd year not guaranteed)?

1. YES

291 vote(s)
    71.1%
  2. NO

118 vote(s)
    28.9%
  1. OmerAsik3

OmerAsik3 Member

wait so is the second year a team option?

2. MazelTov

MazelTov Member

That's what I've heard.

3. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

O yea you're right. Dwight wasn't in it. But gotta say being Israeli gives a person huge marketability.

4. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

I don't know why anyone is worried about this signing. Morey does this over and over and over and people still come on here with this crap about terrible signing.

Yes Morey makes some mistakes and this may be one or maybe not. The deal with Morey is he makes smart gambles and if they don't pay off he fixes them QUICKLY and many times he makes lemonade out of lemons on the fix.

Keep stirring the pot Morey the soup ain't done yet.

5. MazelTov

MazelTov Member

Hmmm well I'm not sure about it,maybe I guess,I mean I think it's because he is the first Israeli and also because he is Jewish,I remember a lot of teams wanted Casspi on their team because he can attract the Jewish population which usually don't appear in basketball games,basketball teams like:San Antonio,LA Clippers,NYC and Brooklyn.
    I mean I can't lie about it,Casspi is an average player in this league I never thought he will be a star,but being one of the few Jewish players in the league and the first Israeli that gives you some credits,isn't it?