1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

OMG! A super pillow!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RC Cola, Jul 19, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

I mostly drink diet sodas now. That is why I love RC. They're diet uses Splenda as the sweetener. It tastes really close to the sugar stuff. Ballyhoo!!!!! RC Cola!!!!!! :D

2. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

Well how about another bad product.

This product is a grabber thing. (I forgot its name.:( ) It takes away those painful hours of bending over and getting things under the bed. It cost $19.95 (I may be wrong on this.) But if order from here, we'll give you two of them. But that's not all.
    This grabber thing can bend.

I remember having a toy that was just like this. Its a little better
    than the pillow, but it seems to make people lazy.

Anybody here about it? :confused:

3. Gascon

Gascon Member

You only pay eight dollars for a movie ticket??? :eek:

4. Hydra

Hydra Member

I saw an infomercial for a buckwheat pillow once. One of its special features was that it wouldn't catch on fire. I personally have never had a problem with my regular pillow catching on fire, but I never applied a fireplace lighter to it like the guy on TV did either.

5. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

I pay four bucks for a movie ticket...two bucks for a matinee

6. drapg

drapg Member

four bucks !@@#$???

where do you live? i gotta move!

i pay $7.75 when i go to movies, which is less and less b/c i don't find movies to be worth the price anymore! :(

7. mrpaige

mrpaige Contributing Member

The Cinemark in McKinney has first-run movies for $4 and $2 matinees. It's not stadium seating, but it's still a fairly new theater and in good shape.

I'm pretty sure the newer Cinemarks here in Plano are less than $8, but maybe not (I think it's $7.75). I usually go to the matinee, which I believe is up to $5 now.

And, of course, I guess I could get the student price since I'm always taking one sort of class or another. (And I admit that even though my older son is now 13, I still buy him the children's ticket when we go to the movies together. I actually never think about it until after the fact. It's hard to wrap my mind around the idea that my son is old enough to require an adult ticket).

8. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

You are so getting hosed over 8 bucks for a movie considering I feel hosed paying 8 bucks.

What kind of jobs are available in McKinney?