1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Olympiakos is pursuing Joey Dorsey

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by RudyTBag, Jul 26, 2011.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

2. Dei

Dei Member

Uhhh... he's actually got skills. He's just too small to be a PF.

3. Nook

Nook Member

Yawn...

#1 I am sorry I did not put "Euro League" together as one word... please forgive me... you know very well.

#2 EPL is the premier league in the world. The Premiera league is very good, but lacks the depth. They are certainly close.

#3 The level of competition in the MLS is similar to the competition in the euroleague. The euroleague is chalked full of players that were not good enough to play heavy rotation minutes..... like the MLS.

You may not like it, but it is how it is.

4. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

its a fact? probably

2 people like this.
  5. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

lmao.

6. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

pwned :grin:

7. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is beyond classic...

8. OHMSS

OHMSS Rookie

EPL is the third best soccer league in the world. Euroleague is the second best basketball league in the world.

The MLS does NOT equate to the Euroleague. The MLS equates to something like the Belgian Basketball League.

You clearly have zero knowledge about the sports of soccer and basketball.

9. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

And you have a thread dedicated to you in the feedback forum. Not in a good way of course.

10. Nook

Nook Member

Two can play this game.

EPL is the best soccer league in the world, and has been.

The NBA gets virtually ALL the best players in basketball, where as the EPL has to share with a few other large leagues etc.

MLS and Euroleague ARE equal.

Again I will say it.... you may not like it, but it is just the way it is.

Now go back to being hated.

11. OHMSS

OHMSS Rookie

Well, I am putting you on ignore.

12. Major Malcontent

Major Malcontent Contributing Member

O.k, I'll bite...in the alternate universe known as the OHMSSiverse how many games would a Euroleague champion team win in the NBA regular season? 60? How about a Euroleague All Star team 75?

Cause I am thinking 15-20 or 30-35 respectively....

13. Nook

Nook Member

I do not think that there would be much difference in the winning % between the EL Champion and a EL AS team. My guess is 25-30 wins.

14. YaosDirtyStache

You are as terrible as people make you seem. Not one ounce of tact or intelligence spews from your porcine fingertips. Please move to Europe...leave us to enjoy your sports without you trying to **** all over it. No one in the USA hates European sports, wanna know why? Because nothing over there is relative to here. So go enjoy your whiney crybaby athletes who master the art of the flop and crying on the floor in pain over a tiny bump while we watch our MEN smash into each other like colliding trains and beg for more.

Put me on ignore please, and then tell me about it so I can laugh in the face of your pathetic Euro, weak EU, and even weaker GDP pumped out from every nation on that silly alliance. If you are a beacon for what a European thinks like, its no wonder why Greece, Spain, Portugal and 4 more nations are about to collapse under the weight of idiocy.

Stache Out.

3 people like this.
  15. da_juice

da_juice Member

DAMN! ICE COLD! I'M LOVING IT!!!

16. edwardc

edwardc Member

Good for him hope he plays well.

17. HMMMHMM

HMMMHMM Contributing Member

18. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

I will take it even further

The only reason why Team USA is not dominant in soccer is because they dont have any urban blacks from poorer neighborhoods playing the game

I mean think about it for a second. African-Americans are just bigger, faster, and just flat out more athletic than the average soccer players.. just a fact, their is no player in Soccer as fast as D.Rose, or WestBrook

I know this is a weird prediction, but maybe just maybe if a guy like John Wall, Westbrook, Rose or faster athletic guys like Shannon Brown etc have pursued Soccer instead of basketball, then maybe just maybe we could give Brazil and Spain a run for their money. And we wouldnt have to rely on a 2nd rate team to beat go up againist the goliaths of soccer, the athletism of the american players would even the playing field. In a lot of FIBA Games i watch between the USA and Spain, the teams are for the most part evenly matched. The biggest difference is the athletism of the american teams give them the edge, why wouldnt the same apply to soccer. Especially when freak athletes like D.Rose and other NBA athletes are pursuing soccer from the childhood instead of basketball

I think that Team USA is going after the silver spoon fed black guys who really never had work or struggle to play a rich sport like soccer, because they afford the equipment

The difference between other countries to America, is that instead of Basketball Hoops in American Parks, their are Soccer fields in European countries

Tony Parker any many other european players fell in love with Basketball, but 90% of the time soccer was pushed on to them