1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Are the Pelicans toast? We're watching Thunder at Pelicans -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

OiNK shutdown for good, OH NOS!!!!!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LonghornFan, Oct 23, 2007.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Not a bad idea......if you have a dynamic IP addy like cable, just use a different mac address and renew your IP to something else.

DD

2. Top Geezer

Top Geezer Member

rubbish_here@gmx.de

thanks bro

3. yaoluv

yaoluv Member

probably a waste of time

First they are going to go after the people that supplied the unreleased albums, which probably isnt you.

Then if they are really really bored, they will go after the biggest sharers on Oink, also probably not you.

Then if they are EXTREMELY bored, they will go after everyone else, but they will probably just send you a letter, they aren't going to break into your house and seize your computer.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Funny how you never hear this kind of stuff from us game developers who get their crap pirated all the time.

DD

5. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

I usehttp:// www.torrentfinder.com for all my searches and never came across a movie or album I couldn't find.

You can also program Google to do torrent search for you. Just need to know how boolean operations work.

Long live piracy!

6. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

If anyone gets busted it's going to be the pre-release peeps and MAYBE the heavy uploaders with over 10 TB's worth of uploads, not the general everyday OiNK user. I've posted a link to the new OiNK relocation message board on page 1 or 2 of this thread, and everything, including a chat session with OiNK himself, is posted there.

99.99% of us have ZERO to worry about. The 4 corners of the record industry want you to freak out with that 90ish looking letterhead on the old Oink.CD. URL. Don't fall for their bull****.

We will be back. Our base are belong to us again.

7. WildSweet&Cool

I think the p*rn industry actually encourages bootlegging. It's like having a product that markets itself and spreads itself around.

8. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

Pun intended, I take it.

9. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Can I get an invite? :D

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Any torrent user is as screwed legally as much as any Oink member. It's just that if anything happens, it'll be the big fish that will pay.

11. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Why do I think of this line? "Squeal like a pig, boy!"

Why you people stealing on the interwebs anyway?