1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

OHHHHH YEEEEAHHHHH!!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by TRIQSTER, Nov 29, 2005.

Tags:
  1. TRIQSTER

TRIQSTER Contributing Member

Just like macho man randy savage would say. OHHHHHH YYEEEAAAAH...snap into a XBOX for the holiday season. Its is the hottest most sought after gift out there for all age groups. Check it on my listing @ ebay.com item#8238344636

Ohhhhh Yeeeeahhhh!!!

2. zoork34

zoork34 Contributing Member

ill give you a dollar

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I thought someone was going to be selling Kool-Aid. :(

4. TRIQSTER

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

5. Rule0001

Rule0001 Contributing Member

6. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

Congrats on stealing an xbox from a kid so you can make a small profit.

7. Hakeem06

Hakeem06 Member

thinking the same thing. i was expecting an autographed photo of the kool aid man. that's something worth spending money on.

8. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

So the title wasn't enough.....

9. vaioavan63

vaioavan63 Contributing Member

I really want an Xbox 360 but I'm wary of buying from a seller with only 1 positive feedback. :p Die you scalpers!

10. GRENDEL

Don't worry with the Buy it now and the reserve + the fact of his low feedback, I don't think he'll be moving this any time soon

11. Mack

Mack Contributing Member

12. TRIQSTER

Woh there fella, seems like your a big time ebayer! Well, yes, this auction is for real, I really have a brand new xbox360, and I am going to get it to the winning bidder as soon as the auction ends and the item is paid for.

13. Luckyazn

Luckyazn Contributing Member

Can my friend bid on it with (-5) feedback ;)

14. GRENDEL

Yeah, I'm on ebay quite a bit.

Not saying that you don't have the item, just saying that there are a few factors that could negativly affect your chance of selling it the way you have it listed

15. TRIQSTER

what do you suggest

16. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

I'd suggest lowering your BIN price and your reserve to around $899 or $999. The problem is now your listing is out there with 1000s of others and 100s have a lower BIN price than yours. I know you have some extras - but people can buy the extras so you can't charge more than retail for those. Or you can just slowly keep lower your price day by day and hope someone bites before the listing ends.

At this point there are only 2 things that will make your item stick out amoungst the 1000s. 1) less than 24 hours remaining or 2) just listed. You could cancel your auction and start over with a 1 day auction that ends on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night. Then you have the best of both worlds since it is both 1 and 2. If it were a rare item, you'd want maximum exposure, but there are 1000s so you need bling to get noticed. But a 1 day item is at risk since you have less time for someone to find it and buy it (+plus you have another listing fee to pay). But the way I see it is you want to sell this item and people want to buy this item, why wait? An 11pmish Saturday night listing with a decent BIN price will cover both Saturday night and Sunday night.

Day 1 commanded top dollar but the value falls closer to retail as each day goes by.

[Edit]: You might want to make that $799. This one just sold minutes ago with the same package and the same extras plus it included 2 games (that's an additional $100) for $800.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Microsoft-Xbox-...238256290QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

#17 ArtV, Dec 1, 2005
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2005
  17. GRENDEL

Very good points.

Also always look at other similar auctions and see how the successful one are listed and use that in your auction to get top dollar

18. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

i just helped someone sell theirs for 600 dollars...