1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tags:
  1. Possum

Possum Member

STFU! :mad: :rolleyes: Dude there is no way Korilinko goes flailing like that from just one of Scolas hands. Did you see the contack underneath the basket all night? Get a CLUE.

2. scola4president

if it makes anyone fell better, i was watching adult swim right after the game and someone there hates the utah jazz too. I dont know if any of you adult swim but they run lots of short ads with just words talking about random stuff the writers have to say. they were running this song that just kept saying fail and constantly listed failures or things they perceived as failures in life and the three i can remember were gravity, cats and the utah jazz. lol made me feel better.

3. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

It does hurt. But that's part of the deal. Your team is going to lose and you stick with them. It makes the winning that much sweeter. People who move from team to team to follow the winners have no character.

4. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

Try being a 20 year old Rocket and Cowboys fan. I haven't seen either team get past the first round since I was like 9 and totally took their championships for granted when I was 6 and 8.

5. fred394

fred394 Member

We're hurt

6. HoustonRockets

we don't deserve this.....t-mac doesn't deserve this.....rockets don't deserve this.

7. BMoney

Try being a 90 year old Cubs fan. Or being a 20 year old in Iraq. It's. Just. Sports.

8. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

lol, this forum is all sports. I'm not taking a shot at anyones personal lives, the soldiers are very brave. I'm just talking from a sports stance.

9. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

This is just a message board......some perspective you might need to consider

10. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

I wonder how much Utah is paying Scrubola.

11. BMoney

Yeah, that was my point there, genius.

12. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

It is too crowded precisely because Hayes' man can stay near the basket.

13. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

jazz are just too much for us.

#33 macalu, Apr 21, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
  14. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

Actually, I see the team for exactly who they are. I don't 'overrate' them and I get on their case when it's fair to do so. In fact, over the years, some posters here have gotten on me for being too 'objective' instead of an indoctrinated fan who refuses to believe than any team in the league is better than us.

Anyways, I don't want to engage you or anyone else in mindless debate that won't lead anywhere. Instead, I will leave you and everyone with this thought, for the third season in a row (I know, it's getting a bit repetitive): even with Yao and Rafer and everyone else healthy and ready to go, we will never win a championship (or come close to even sniffing one) as long as we continue to lack the requisite and elusive THIRD OPTION to compete in the Western Conference.

I say it ahead of time so that no one would accuse me of not being a "real fan" when I keep bringing it up during the season. Bonzi isn't an adequate 'third option', nor are guys like Bobby Jackson, Steve Francis or Mike James. I am talking guys like Corey Maggette, Shawn Marion and Lamar Odom, those are the type of players that could legitimately function as a 'third option' on any given night.

15. YallMean

YallMean Member

It's not just missed FT.

We are agonizing over petty stuff of the game and ignoring the good stuff we absolutely stretched ourselves, and yet I feel Utah still has another gear to go.
    We are jittery because we are undersized, limited offensively. We fought hard for everything and agonizing for little stuff.

16. ferrarif1286

ferrarif1286 Member

screw jazz kobe bryant will show them how fourth quarter is really played

17. Hmm

Hmm Member

my mistake.. I have read your posts in the past.. and I'm pretty much in agreement with your line of thinking.

just an emotion induced lapse in memory and error in judgement I suppose..

18. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

I am surprised - this game actually
    hurt more than Game 7 last year...

i really thought we could go in to Utah and try and steal 1 of 2 to get HCA back.

now, just empty.

so sooooo empty.

19. Copter

Copter Rookie

Blame mcgrady, its easy and true. He is losing everywhere he goes. and your 2 big superstars keep getting injured over and over and they are not even 30 yet.

lolz. trade!

20. ccjj

ccjj Contributing Member

Relax, guys.

No, it doesn't hurt. Think about we are missing our starting PG and our star center. Imagine we are full team and the jazz missing Williams/Boozer and Okur. We should be able to win by 20+.