1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Week 3 Texans @ Patriots

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

A better way of saying it is "Stop the run game, stop the whole team". Right now the only thing that is keeping the Texans offense from being the worst in the league is a top 10 run game. If you can stop the Texans from running the ball and force them to pass it, you've already won the game.

2. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Because educated fans understand that's a horrible bet. Nobody is expecting us to win. There is a reason Vegas has us as 13 point underdogs... Yet you continue to bother actual Texans fans with your stupid trolling. Just leave already and go rub it out to Men's health or something.

I had 5 egg mcmuffins with sausage and cheese, 8 orders of hashbrowns, 3 chicken burritos from chick fil a, and 2 biscuits with gravy from whataburger for breakfast. #eggball #jjfattbod

#82 smitheygerard, Sep 21, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    Dankstronaut and T for 3 like this.
  3. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Everything is pointing to this game being a blow out.

1. New England is 8-0 against rookie QB's at home
    2. Last game Cincy CB's were jumping on Watson's throws and were very close to a few picks. With more game film on him I think NE will have at least two picks.
    3. BOB usually wets the bed against Belichick.
    4. NE will force Watson to make throws from the pocket preventing runs.

If Watson is able to keep the game respectable it will be a huge accomplishment.

#83 The Real Shady, Sep 21, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    Bobbythegreat likes this.
  4. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

No faith in your eggball Texans heheh

Rockets>>>>>>>>>>>>>Texans

5. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Yeah we are facing an all time great coach and QB. There is a reason we are underdogs.

There is also a reason you are a complete moron and nobody takes you seriously.

I just ate one of these. You know you want one.
    [​IMG]

6. FTW Rockets FTW

You lost 30-0 at HOME even when you were facing some mediocre team

BTW you cannot use the word great to describe anything or anyone eggball

7. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Rockets lost by 39 AT HOME in an elimination playoff game. I love the Rockets too I just don't understand the why we are even comparing them. The Rockets are the better franchise. I don't think even one single person is arguing that. It is possible to like both teams and watch more than one sport.

But it's fine bc clearly you are way too stupid to understand this, and there is really no point in even responding to you. Have fun jerking it to fitness mags and getting "swole" with your 5lb dumbbells at 24 hr.

marks0223 likes this.
  8. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

I will. Texans win, you never post here or use the word "eggball" again.

9. FTW Rockets FTW

Fair enough.

Texans lose - You never post in this sub forum until 9/21/2019

Game?

10. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

2018?

11. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Eggball can't do the maths.

Dankstronaut likes this.
  12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I don't see why people keep arguing with the stereotypical soccer fan who has been trolling this forum for years upset that no one in this country that matters thinks about association football when they hear someone say "football". It's not like anything you say will do any good with him, he's just here to troll.

13. showa13

showa13 Member

I’m assuming everyone is talking about FTW(who I ignored ages ago). But as bad as this matchup seems, there’s a few things to consider.

Last year in the playoffs, we played a hell of a game against the patriots(sans the brocklobster) and they look worse so far this season then the team we played in the playoffs. I don’t expect a win, but I have a feeling this will be a closer, low scoring game than people think.

16-10 Patriots, but the Texans may shock most of you by playing a close game. I do think Deshaun throws his first INT this week but there will be more optimism than pessimism from the game(well maybe not on here)

Red.Glare and Two Sandwiches like this.
  14. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Bc we are fatt, stupid, eggball, smitheyretard types. Plus I just ate 4 baconators from Wendy's so I'm a little dizzy.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  15. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

@FTW Rockets FTW

Why TF are you essentially trolling Rockets fans? We are fans of Houston sports and you're on a Houston based forum.

Regulate yourself. It's getting suuuper annoying.

marks0223 and smitheygerard like this.
  16. Newlin

Newlin Member

He enjoys trolling. Some people are weird like that. Just put him on ignore. That's what ignore is for.

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  17. theimpossibles1

Hey smitheygerard et al... PUT FTW ON IGNORE!

Every time you respond to it, it gets a troll boner. Their posts are not meant to have substance, they are meant to elicit a response. I put them on ignore when they were constantly trolling the hurricane thread and it makes the forum so much more enjoyable.

Please stop responding to it, those of us who have already put it on ignore don't want to read your reactions to it's trolling.

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  18. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

H'ohhhhhhh fukk :eek:

19. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Only person on this forum I have on ignore. Feature works great.

Red.Glare likes this.
  20. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Some folks here are hoping for a close game but I just don't see it happening. I watched NE systematically dismantle NO on Sunday and they hardly broke a sweat doing so. The Texans offense is so pathetic and tinker-toy right now that Belichick can stop it while blindfolded. I expect them to get a good butt whipping but it won't matter anyway because BoB's head is so far up his ass he's become immune to reality.