1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official Tracy McGrady in Atlanta Hawks Uniform Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by _RTM_, Dec 9, 2011.

1. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

What?! You're refusing a bet? It looks like we have made some progress with your development, junior! So proud!

2. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

Let's get back to the action

Funny moment

McGrady was going to the bench, he wasn't looking for the ball, Lakers defense ignored him, but Johnson found him with the ball and he drained 3 at the buzzer in the end of the first without a willing to do anything at this possession

3. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

Thanks for your pity, but it won't be necessary. I never said I was forced to make the bet so I don't know why you keep emphasizing the voluntarily part. The reason I am is not paying the bet isn't because I don't care. It's because of your constant assholeness when I had more important things to deal with. That's why I am not paying the debt. Because you thought that you could just keep talking sht to me and I wouldn't just say F you? You pushed it to far, it got annoying, I wasn't going to go out of my way to do something when you were going to be such an a hole about it. After, and you showed this, how open I was to make the bet, and how adamant I was about my willingness to pay even though it was doomed to fail.

1 person likes this.
  4. Jontro

Jontro Member

VID or GTFO?

1 person likes this.
  5. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

go and find it yourself and stfu?!

6. Shakee

Shakee Member

Interesting note:

I asked McGrady on twitter which Duo had the most potential. Between him and Hill, Yao, and Carter. I even threw in D. Howard if he wouldve stayed. He said him and Yao. I thought he wouldve said the McGrady/Hill combo.

Not sure if anybody cares enough for me to post a link. Lol

7. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Of course Yao and him. If Yao and Mac stayed healthy, you'd have a potential top 5 all-time wing/scorer with a top 5 all-time Center, playing pick&roll, inside/outside etc. The potential was off the charts. Surround them with solid players and that team could've won 5+ championships.

8. Shakee

Shakee Member

I hate it took the GM 5 years to get McGrady/Yao a good supporting cast. The 2009 squad was the only Championship caliber team he has played on. Unfortunately same old story injury bug strikes.

9. rocketshopeful

dude is not really even a spark off the bench and they desperately need it with 37 points at half. Sounds crazy, but I would be surprised if he is playing a year from now.

10. Shaud

Shaud Member

11. goodbug

goodbug Contributing Member

They might not have a championship caliber cast, but definitely good enough to win first round. No excuse.

12. Rox11

Rox11 Member

This is like so many situations in life. You just cant find a balance. Your either injured or healthy with no playing time.
    People complain why others are so whiny is because other people give you a reason too.

13. PeppermintCandy

Sounds a bit like what went on in Houston. McGrady may complain about minutes, but from the coach's POV, it's got to be hard to deal with his constant coming in and out of the lineup.

14. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

I hope Drew benches him for that. He ain't helping than even a bit.

15. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

T-Mac has never played the better defense after the surgery than in todays game

16. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

But his overall games has hit the BOTTOM. Haven't seen him play worse on offense. He's done.

17. VBG

VBG Member

He is a +10 today

18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I second this.
    If he can't put up at least 10 points per game he should just quit.

19. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Bro let's be real... It's really hard to score points when you hardly get any playing time.

20. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

It's hard to get playing time when you're lazy and play well only when you feel like it. I'm sure the coach is sick of his decisions to take games off when other guys are busting their asses every game. You think Tmac is going hard in practices either? Hell no.