1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official Tracy McGrady in Atlanta Hawks Uniform Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by _RTM_, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Did T-Mac delete his twitter? Says page doesn't exist.

2. VBG

VBG Member

Tinman: "All I care about is hating on TMac and using sarcastic responses that never actual compare the way the game was played and only the result."

For me the quote from Grantland's home page is important, "For when the One Great Scorer comes to mark against your name, He writes—not that you won or lost—but how you played the Game."

For you it isn't. It's that simple.

And yeah, what ifs are important. What if Garnett was on a better team instead of wasting his prime in Minnesota with no talent around him? Same with Vince Carter. Same with Dominique Williams to an extent (well at least compared to the Lakers/Celtics he didn't have much talent around him). Same with Lebron in Cleveland.

This is a team sport.

3. Omer

Omer Member

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YAW1SSgFkVA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Tq1VNq0wZDw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/P8_rzwF_5Bs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. H-Town Rockets Guy

Good Luck T-Mac. Hope to see you back regain your game. He is been hit with a lot of injuries and had microfracture surgery on his knee. It takes almost 2 years for a player to recover from microfracture surgery. So hopefully he will be able to contribute to Hawks. I still remember we got T-Mac from the Orlando Magic..Wow..and he requested to be traded to Houston. He is one of the most talented basketball players that I ever seen especially on offense. He is a great passer and his passing skills are very underrated. Wish you well T-Mac!!!

5. supdudes

supdudes Member

Tmac is just plain irrelevant

6. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

7. GBRocket

GBRocket Contributing Member

Looks kind of doughy to me. Why become a minimum paid journey man if you're not going to give it your best shot (or play for a contender)?

8. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

he does lot fat... i don't know because people covering hawks say he is in good shape and he's lost weight...

9. arjun

arjun Member

doenst look fat to me.....and wow jerry stackhouse haha..still?

10. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

It's just a special shirt under his uniform, Kander said to him that he should wear it because of his back for the rest of his career

11. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

special shirt, really?

12. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

lol this thread is about Tracy McGrady

13. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No dude. For everyone else who's not brainwashed, he doesn't belong in the conversation of one of the great players.

he's never going to win an mvp.
    he's never going to win defensive player of the year.
    there's a strong chance no team he played for will retire his number.

Every time you TOFs start saying he's one of the best and his teams weren't that great, I'm here to tell you the truth.

And please don't pull up any names like Dominque, he played against much superior teams in the Eastern Conference in the 80s than Tracy ever saw.

Domnique will never get booed by Atlanta Hawks fans. Never.

14. tinman

Supporting Member

that's the shirt they give you after you buy a couple dozen doughnuts at Krispy Kreme.

15. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

Robert Horry has how many rings? Is he one of the great players? No one is brainwashed, you're just butt hurt tmac didn't bring us any championships. We were all disappointed, but that doesn't change the fact that when just 3 years ago he was a great player. We all agree he isn't the same, but many careers have been changed due to injuries, so why do you hold it against tracy only? He was a prolific scorer and an athletic monster, not a great defender, but offensively he was incredibly gifted. There is a reason he made so much money on and off the court, because he was good enough for people to care.

Stop hatin

16. tinman

Supporting Member

Tip Jar bet, $50 that Robert Horry has more rings than Tmac. Deal?

How about betting that TOFs don't honor bets?

How about TOFs not being able to find Atlanta on a map of Atlanta?

How about we bet that in a game of NBA trivia, Zombies > TOFs?

Question: Who's better Kobe or Tracy?
    TOF: Tracy!
    Zombie: OOoooooo beeeee!

[​IMG]

17. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

I'll pay it when I can afford it. Kind of hard when you are an intern for the state and you don't get paid JACK ****.

18. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

Maybe Tracy McGrady will pay it for you.

19. tinman

Supporting Member

don't make bets you can't pay. tipjar bets help pay for you to go on great threads like this one !
    :grin:

Sorry, I didn't know you didn't make Tmac money!

20. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

You're either the biggest and most successful troll of our time, or you're r****ded. No one compares Kobe and Tracy, no one says he is the greatest or near the greatest player anymore. People argue that he was comparable in his prime, why do you have such a problem with this? Because he didn't win you rings and tuck you in at night?

Also notice how the season has been over 7 months and I still have that sig up? I could have taken it down and you would have never known if I paid. However, I have every intention of paying it therefore I am leaving it up till I can afford it.