1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official Tracy McGrady in Atlanta Hawks Uniform Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by _RTM_, Dec 9, 2011.

1. snc

snc Member

Tinman, you're a *****ing moron and I feel sad for you every time I see one of your posts.

:(

1 person likes this.
  2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

My point is that Tracy McGrady is not as good as you WANTED him to be.

Picking Hakeem as a comparison was not a good idea. This guy led the Rockets to the NBA Finals in his 2nd year and is infinitely better whether his team is winning championships or not.

Being a fan of 1 player more than team, I get it. David Stern did that and thanks to him, we have TOFs. Marketing at it's finest.

You guys can tell me that Tracy is better than Kobe 100 times, and 100 times I'll tell you he's not plus I'll actually have evidence not hypothetical situations.

3. tinman

Supporting Member

you don't like the truth?

show me where i'm wrong. show me when Rockets fans value 13 in 33 more than #34.

4. VBG

VBG Member

Ok so can I use Jordan against Celtics? Back when no one thought he could win a championship because he was selfish? Then he lost to the Pistons?

Obviously the Bulls lost all those series because Jordan wasn't good enough right? That's the way you're treating T-Mac.

5. tinman

Supporting Member

Jordan eventually became a better team player and superior defensive player..
    you realize that Tracy can't hold his jock strap right?
    Tracy never played against a team as those Celtics.

You realize Jordan won MVP s and defensive player of the years right?
    you realize Jordan won championships and Tracy can't pass one round.

#45 tinman, Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  6. il italiano

il italiano Member

No you dont realize how could he was and could of been if injuries hadnt derailed his career.

7. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

You're making arguments where there aren't any. You are the one who is instigating the argument here. It's gotten to a point where it can validly be called abuse. You are taking over an entire thread just to satisfy your urge to cause a stir.

If you don't like him, fine. At least keep your hate confined to a single thread. Or respond only when someone actually initiates the argument by saying that McGrady has had a better career than Vernon Maxwell or Tracy Murray.

1 person likes this.
  8. tinman

Supporting Member

What you do defines your career not what you could have done.

9. il italiano

il italiano Member

sure but dont deny that he was one of the greatest talents ever in the nba. And that in his prime(2004-2007), he was easily the best player in the league - ahead of Kobe, Lebron, and Wade.

10. tinman

Supporting Member

Sorry he was easily not the best player in the league.
    He didn't even win the MVP.
    How about shaq.? Heard of him? Tim Duncan? Of course Kobe ..

11. il italiano

il italiano Member

yea well shaq in the late 2000's was in decline, duncan too but less so. and imo kobe, who wasnt the player he developed into post-gasol trade, was not playing at a significantly higher level than tracy was in that span. I think Tracy had the full package. Vision, Playmaking, Athleticism, Scoring, etc. he never got passed the first round because he never had a team that was either good enough or healthy enough. im not going to go on a full on debate here. its happened so many times here on clutchfans over tmac that its starting to get old.

Im just sick of the majority of people on Clutchfans who try to sell him short. The hate for Tmac on Clutchfans is unreal and totally irrational.

12. putyouonthegame

If tinman hates mcgrady so much, why does he enter threads regarding him?

13. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

lol @ tinmac acting like t-mac never did anything for the rockets. basically, any rockets player from 1996 until now means nothing to tinmac.

14. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

t-mac just consumes his mind. he claims to dislike t-mac so much yet he'll be on every page of every t-mac thread on clutchfans. he just can't stop thinking about him!

15. tinman

Supporting Member

avete bisogno di saperne di piĆ¹ qui

16. tinman

Supporting Member

I never said that. He brought the dramatic playoff loses in rocket's history!

17. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Yeah he's obsessed. But I can't for the life of me figure out why. I think maybe T-mac dissed him somehow. Maybe he didn't sign an autograph or something.

18. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

why would you care about any rockets player after 1995? this site is based off of CLUTCH CITY. you know, when the rockets won BACK TO BACK championships...

19. tinman

Supporting Member

Huh?

This guy Tracy plays for Atlanta now. He didn't do much for the Rockets, got some high expectations and a few notable games and lots of TNT exposures.

Atlanta.

You about this town? their basketball history?

They had a much more exciting scorer and player back in the day. His name was Dominique Wilkins. People paid money to see him play.
    He had style too.

20. tinman

Supporting Member

Dude who said I didn't like him. I'm just trying to fight this TOF virus like those dudes in Walking Dead trying to stop the world from turning into Zombies.

Are you ok? did the TOF bug hit you too? I'll save you.
    [​IMG]