1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Titans @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

Noon Sunday on CBS
    Announcers are Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts

2. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

I can't imagine this one being close.

Texans 34 Titans 13

3. ynelilvs99

ynelilvs99 Member

wooo hoo !! Lets go Texans 4-0 baby

4. cloudng8

cloudng8 Contributing Member

Lets go Take care of business here quick and NO injuries!!!!

Texans win 28-3

4-0

5. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

There are no easy games. Can't take the Titans lightly even being at Reliant. This most definitely should not be close though. Keep it rolling and keep the team healthy. Go Texans!

6. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

Texans lose big time 34-7

Schaub with 2 interceptions, 4 sacks
    Fostate-2 fumbles between them

Jake Locker-330 yds
    CJ2K redeems himself here

3-1

;)

1 person likes this.
  7. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Get pressure on Locker, and close up the running lanes on Chris Johnson. If the defense can do that, then I don't see the Titans scoring more than 14. The offense pretty much will run the way they want it to. I don't see the Titans being able to stop the running game AND the passing game enough to limit us to two scores.

8. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I feel we win big 35-10
    Arian finally gets his groove back and hits 180 yards, with 2TD
    JJ Watt continues to dominate like Godzilla even tho he is double and even triple teamed at times. . .

9. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

just control the clock and not let there be any late game heroics like last game.

10. solid

solid Contributing Member

I would like to express my intense dislike for the Titans, and especially their owner, who will soon follow Art Model into the Final Judgement. I wouldn't stand to close to either one of them if you happen to be there. All right, I feel guilty for making light of such weighty matters, BUT I still loathe the Titans. I will not be happy with a victory. I want a serious whooping, I want them to limp out of Houston when it is over. No mercy, no prisoners, and no favors. Beat them like wet dogs!! I want to exorcise the demons of Oiler's past. I want to take out all the years of fan frustration on them. Pick a random Titan and let Andre work them over like he did that sorry what's his name, who is now somewhere else. This is my modest proposal.

11. dmc89

dmc89 Member

Another game that will end up being closer than it should be. Texans will play 3 great quarters of football and a crappy 4th Q.

35-31 Texans

12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Hang 50 on them!

51 - 9

Rocket River

13. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

They should take care of business...

Texans 45 Titans 17

Keys to the game...Just keep running the ball...The Titans are extremely poor against the run...I expect a defensive touchdown in this game...Kubiak is gonna work on some catching the ball drills with the DBs this week...(left at least 3 picks on the field against Manning)

14. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Where are all the Titans fans we used to frequently hear popping off in here? How many losers will be at the game wearing their faded VY jerseys because "they'll always be the Oilers to me?"

I hope we embarrass these fools and make them question their future in football. Crush their souls and take their manhood.

Texans 38
    Titans 3

2 people like this.
  15. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

Kate81 and mrdave come to mind. don't hear much from them. :grin:

i would be surprised if this is a close game. titans can't run worth of crap. Our D will pancake Locker all day. titans defense can't stop anyone. another 20+ point blow out.

16. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

Only advantage the Titans have is they have a lot of good receivers and tight ends.

This could easily be a test to our secondary if we are unable to get to the QB before he gets rid of the ball. I wouldn't underestimate the team... except Chris Johnson, that man is done in the league as a premier running back.

Still we shouldn't underestimate the guys behind him, one of them might have a big game just to cement the fact that they should start over Johnson.

17. Apps

Apps Member

Guys, guys, guys... I have a feeling the Texans might win this one.

18. Marteen

Marteen Member

Has the looks of a trap game. Even if the Titans' defense is one of the worst in the league, the Texans won't underestimate them. Just please stay healthy. No injuries PLEASE.

19. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

locker's accuracy is beyond embarrassing for an nfl qb. i smell some turnovers this game, maybe even a pick six.

20. Luckyazn

Luckyazn Contributing Member

I hope they get the reg refs back by our Monday nite game at Jets

They been making bad calls for the home team n I don't want shiet like last nite happenin