1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Seahawks

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

No, that's pretty much a racist stereotype and not a fact especially given that you were implying that you knew what some of those prejudices were. That's okay though, I won't demand an apology for your accidental racism.

What he said was in no way wrong, what was wrong was the ignorant interpretation of what he said.

Now let's move this back to the appropriate thread.

2. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Lol you don't know what racism is... That's why you say the things you say it makes sense.

No Worries likes this.
  3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

When you imply that you know a person has negative characteristics based solely on their race and where they grew up, it's racist. So yeah....don't do that.

csj likes this.
  4. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

All in persons character, actions and statements.

5. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

I hope the Texans as a franchise come to conclusion on this matter one way or the other. I want to see a game but a pure one.

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

Kendall Lamm waived

#86 J.R., Oct 28, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    theimpossibles1 likes this.
  7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

If you took any of that into account, you wouldn't be trying to spin McNair as a racist, instead you based that assumption on his race and where he was from.

That said, this is the game thread, we shouldn't continue this here.

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

9. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

He gets 3 td passes

Fulgore likes this.
  10. white lightning

white lightning Contributing Member

I will be at the game tomorrow. First in person game since the Oilers in the dome.

MadMax, Malaya and Fullcourt like this.
  11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

LMAO these idiots are now orchestrating a protest instead of game planning. Tomorrow might be the lowest point in Texans history.

BleedsRocketRed likes this.
  12. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Go back to the hole u crawled out of.

13. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

I hope the players don't let you down because you've done nothing but show excitement and support for the team. While you were doing that our players are discussing removing the Texans Logo decals from their helmets. That shows you, a paying supporting fan, how much you mean to the players. Remember was some NFL players said, believe people when they show you who they are. The NFL players are showing all the fans what they really are.

14. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

It's game day hopefully the players and McNair can come to a understanding that gets the team back on the field with a good gameday mindset... sounds impossible but hopefully this can be settled. I'm not even mad at Bob for the comments personally... i expect it and already knew he spoke like this. He isn't changing his ways of communication at this point in his life but the players need to understand most owners in the nfl speak like Bob. Bob is only doing what he knows to do and say.

15. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

We're gonna get rocked. What a distraction.

Seahawks 35
    Texans 6

whag00 likes this.
  16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Because of a knee bend.

Man you really have some stupid arbitrary metrics to judge other humans.

17. ipaman

My post you quoted has nothing to do with knee bending fool. My post was about this entire fallout this week by Texans players and this poster spending money to see his team play in a very long time. I'm waiting for my apology.

18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

What fallout by Texan players?

You don't think employees should be upset when their employers equate them to inmates?... For supporting a knee bend?

This all goes back to a knee bend. McNair equating players to inmates all stems from a knee bend. Out of all individuals in this dispute, McNair warrants the most lambasting yet for some reason you are upset by the players? The same players who are going to put 100% into their craft as soon as the first kick off commences but for some odd reason you measure their worth over what they do in the tax payer funded jingoist fest before the game that you most likely skip every week?

Hmm seems like some fake outrage towards the players if you ask me.

#98 fchowd0311, Oct 29, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  19. ipaman

No one ever talked about employees, never happened so get over it. Only thing fake is.the players because they are butthurt about words that didn't even pertain to.them.

20. likestohypeguy

What, link to this development? I don't see any mention of it in the mcnair/racist or any other thread... how do we know they're discussing this?

Hope the nfl doesn't fine/suspend, some rules about uniform alterations might apply.