1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Jets

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Texanstradamus

It should be all games are local

2. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Putting Coutee in the fragile category now is not really fair. A bad hamstring strain can, and usually does, take months to heal. And if you keep trying to push it when you feel somewhat healthy, you're basically guaranteed to re-aggravate it. He never had injury problems in college. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this and say it's a fluke injury that wasn't managed well on the front end.

conquistador#11 likes this.
  3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Oh no, I am not putting Coutee in the fragile category like Johnson and Fuller. You are right, maybe it is a fluke. Maybe it is a one time thing. He hasn't been much help to us this year though, so hopefully this won't repeat itself. Remember when Foster started getting hamstring strains, and it just kept happening over and over after that? I sure hope he won't be one of those guys who will get strained hamstrings every year, because then we might as well add him to the list of part-time Texans Fuller and Johnson. I'm going to hope this will be a fluke injury as you say, that wasn't managed well from the start, and that he doesn't get hamstring injuries again next year. Sometimes I wonder about our conditioning coaches and trainers with all the hamstring injuries we have had over the years. I can't help wonder if some could have been prevented or healed better with better stretching and conditioning before and after games.

4. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

On CBS. It shows up on my Xfinity guide for today

5. Nimo

Nimo Member

Johnson plays his whole rookie season. That's more than you can say for Fuller. Johnson also added a 12 game season and would have played more this year if he hadn't been so bad. My point is KJ's issue is really that he is not that good. Not health. He was good for like 6 games in the AJ Bouye season and that's it.

6. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Texans have one of the most dominating performances on the road in a long time

7. TheBrownDude

TheBrownDude Member

For my fellow Dish Network users, I don't think it'll be on CBS, it shows college basketball. let me know if im wrong

8. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

My directvnow app doesn’t show the game either but I suspect it’s going to be on there. I don’t think the Texans have ever had a game not broadcast locally?

9. Roc Paint

Sorry wrong cable distributor

10. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

True. He never played that good. He was another bad choice of draft pick. If you see some of the guys we could have had instead of him that year it would make your skin crawl. But, I thought it was a good choice at draft day, considering we needed better secondary players. But, 29 games missed in 3 years is more than some guys miss is 13 years, so I still say he is fragile AND no star player.

11. Roc Paint

You guys/gals talking about all this when there’s 68 minutes to kick ass

King1 likes this.
  12. Roc Paint

Edit for those who don’t have NFL network

#72 Roc Paint, Dec 15, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  13. Roc Paint

Is that a NFL Walter Payton Man of the year award? Pull your head out of the sand jack ass

14. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

15. Roc Paint

Deshaun Watson has Tom Brady eyes

16. whag00

whag00 Contributing Member

Defense not messing around...

17. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Jets won't be able to run the ball at all. I could see them getting sub-100 yards total. This should be easy.

18. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Great block by DT

19. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

BOB has been running Miller up the middle on 1st downs the whole season to set up that ONE run from Watson, lol

J.R. likes this.
  20. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

lol DeSean Watkins