1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Jaguars

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Nov 9, 2010.

1. youknowme

youknowme Member

Hail Mary to the end zone, Quin bats the ball (instead of catching for the int) right to the jags for the victory

2. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

I've now had 3 teams I root for have the ball with less than 30 seconds in the oppositions side of the field but lose on a offensive score before OT this season. The Aggies, the Clemson Tigers, and now the Texans.

I need to find some new teams...

3. snc

snc Member

Cannot... stop... laughing...

4. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Like Denver?

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Except them.

Maybe we'll win 1? Lol.

6. Ashes

Ashes Member

Wow. Just...wow

7. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

...receiver's and their drops. Ugh.

and that lucky ass hail marry.

8. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

David Garrard vs Texans: Career High in passing yards; 2nd highest QB rating in career

9. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

They are taught to swat it down ... If you try to catch it, you might pop it up in the air fpr someone to catch ... Texans are just snakebit

10. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

11. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

lolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololollolollloololololollooloololololololooooololoololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. jdh008

jdh008 Member

I only watched a total of about five minutes of this game because I've lost interest in the Texans season. I turned it on with two minutes left and I'm immediately reminded of why I lost interest.

13. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Glover did the right thing by knocking it down. Can't blame him too much. But he was in position to actually catch the damn thing.

14. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

Would that mean the Texans will be able to draft the best CB of the stacked upcoming draft class?

15. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

that's what I keep telling my friends, Quin did what he was taught to do.

16. KePoW

KePoW Contributing Member

This.

That was absolutely NOT Quin's fault... if any of yall have coached football, you know that is what every single defensive back is told to do on a Hail Mary. You're supposed to knock it down, not try to intercept the ball. A lot more bad things can happen when you try to intercept it.

17. pge71188

pge71188 Member

Typical of Houston Sports...Unbelievable

18. Homey the Clown

19. Ashes

Ashes Member

I signed and started Garrard just in hopes that I'd jinx them and the Texans would win (Since my fantasy team has been God-awful).

Cool.

20. BigTex

BigTex Member

that didn't surprise me one bit